Chaos Walking

Daisy Ridley steals the show. The whole thing is great, but her acting is top notch.
    It was good and Tom Holland is a great actor I was unimpressed with story and action.
    I generally loved this film, the acting is a bit off now and then but I really couldn't care.
    Full disclosure - I read the source novels and thought they missed out on some of the better aspects of the novel. I did like the way they visualized the noise and understand why they made the choices they made. Worth watching.
    Describe the movie in short sentence: Only a set up. On the positive end, the movie has a very unique and intriguing foundation for the story arc, with a number of elements having a lot of powerful mystery to them. Very attention grabbing, and not in a typical Hollywood explosion manner. However, on the negative side, the movies plot moved along so slowly that at one point one would wonder if there would be a climax point/final battle. As well, some mysteries werent answered so the climax was somewhat anticlimactic because there was still so much that wasnt explained. Overall, I wouldnt recommend seeing this movie on its own, wait until (if) the second is released
    I read the first book of the Chaos Walking Collection, obviously there are missing a few things, but overall it's a good movie. I like how they made the Noise look and all the actors did a good job. It's a great plot and they did a good job bringing it to the screen.
    Very entertaining! I enjoyed the interplay between characters and the good winning out over the bad.
    I think the chemistry between Ridley and Holkan was great. Would've loved to have seen it in the theater.
    I wasn’t expecting much but just wanted to go to the movies but we enjoyed it.
    I wish the movie was more thoughtful. Too many holes and no common sense. Boring movie, with big actors.