Civil War

Too slow. Not much of a plot line at all. But the ending was decent.
    Pretty much all of the best bits of the film are in the trailer. If you don’t mind a small spend it’s an alright way to spend c.2 hours. Nothing special and certainly not edge of the seat stuff.
    This movie was a waste of my time and money. I would go as far as to say it's false advertising. I was expecting something entirely different. It was so bad my wife quit watching and it took me two nights to finish. Please do not waste your money purchasing or renting this film.
    Didn’t like the way everything was through the reporters lenses and would have liked to see the movie build other characters up and focus more on a civil war
    Civil War, an A24 production, dazzles with its visually captivating storytelling, showcasing the studio's signature cinematic prowess. Wagner Moura and Kirsten Dunst deliver standout performances, complemented by Jessie Plemons' chilling presence. However, the film's pacing issues and its failure to fully delve into its intriguing premise prevent it from reaching its full potential.
    Honestly this movie was probably the worst one I've seen in 2024. Every scene felt wasted and there was no story to be told. Whoever was in charge of choosing music for scenes should be fired as well. Honestly do not waste your time watching this I promise you. Every review I've read sounded like they didn't watch the same movie or it had to have been created by AI. Save your money.
    Not at all what I was expecting. I was really surprised how much I liked this movie. However, the journalists were portrayed not so much as believing they were doing something important but more like they were after some adrenaline rush. I don't think it was anywhere near an actual portrayal of how journalists go about their business, the approach they take to war coverage and how sometimes put their lives on the line to bring accurate information to the public.
    La actuación de Kirsten Dunst es buena aunque le dieron un mal final a la película y al personaje
    It's an okay film. I expected a lot more from the trailers. The story is a bit boring. I know they tried to be politically correct by not writing a story about something that could happen at any moment. The scenes were quite repetitive, especially on the journey. The sets were ok. And the characters were okay too. As I said, it's an okay film. It had a lot more potential. I don't recommend it.
    It's not as "divisive" as some pundits say it is, if anything it felt kinda unrealistic, even silly.