Clifford the Big Red Dog

Buena y entretenida pelicula
    It was an okay movie, not as good as the TV show that I grew up with. Should of stayed true to the story . The cartoon is way better than this movie.
    Literally the worse movie I've ever had to sit and watch! Why would they get an English comedian to play an American? That made less sense then the big red dog! If this is the rubbish we get kids to watch then we have no hope for the future May god have mercy on our souls.
    My ex girlfriend made me go see this. And while it's not quite as bad as I thought it would be, this is just not a film for me. Im sure kids will enjoy this, but even still, there's much better kid films out there, like the Incredibles, or the Toy Story trilogy. Go see those instead.
    I’m definitely from the era of the book but, I was bored and felt it was cheesy! Couldn’t even finish it.
    It was family friendly entertainment, of which more is needed. However, I don't think this holds any appeal for anyone older than eight years of age.
    Excellent movie for kids-funny with a good message
    wow! such a surprisingly great movie! saw it with my two kiddos ( 8 and 6). really funny! great message of love and being different is okay and special.
    I am a single male that usually enjoys more mature themed dramas and sci-fi. I never watch "kids" movies. But this was great! People complaining here that their 4-year old didn't follow the movie are missing the point. This is a kids movie that is actually watchable for adults, with some truly funny moments. Clifford's animation is great too.
    If you're just looking for a fun story, keep looking. This movie just can't help but inject a bunch of woke moments and one especially tiresome diatribe near the end, which has no relevance to the plot. Disappointed.