Collide

What's there not to like about this film? Lots of suspense and they had some really talented actors like Jim Gaffigan and Ryan Phillippe in it. It's a watch from me
    It's so beautifully filmed, almost virtuosic in its use of focus and close up and light, you almost forget that the plot is a highly contrived package of clever ideas. Overall this movie's a 4/10. Definitely worth a watch *if* you like to keep guessing.
    It all really collides. There's 3 stories that all mesh together into one. I got a little confused in the start but as it went on it it made sense and really drew me in. Kat Graham was my favorite in this by far and played a convincing role. I wish the ending was a little better but it's still a high quality film worth watching on the weekend with family and friends.
    I loved it! Can't see what isn't to like. Great acting - Ryan Phillippe really plays the role and the whole film is underpinned with an awesome soundtrack.
    I honestly thought this movie was so engaging. The multiple story lines made it feel like there was never a dull moment. I don't understand why people are being haters. It feels incredibly original and new unlike all the other movies that come out now. I think everyone involved should be proud and people watching it should try to make a movie if they are so good at it. I highly recommend checking it out :)
    Of the three stories the one with the dishwasher/busboy and the cocaine was by the most exciting. Worth a watch for that story alone.
    Collide plays around with several story-lines to bring those slowly together, but some of the stories linger on so long they become tedious and boring to the point you really don´t care what happens to any of the solutions.
    While far from a perfect film, I found a lot to like about Collide. The story revolves around 3 sets of relationships and intercuts between each, as their various story lines unfold. In that sense, it's similar to the 2005 film Crash, which covered some of the same ground better, albeit this film has much lesser-known actors, and clearly a smaller budget. Collide succeeds in asking some very good questions about love, racism, privilege, and anger. The film felt a bit contrived in some of the plot points, but what it lacks in subtlety, it makes up for in really swinging for the fences in terms of the big ideas it tackles. I happen to be a sucker for comedians in dramatic roles, and I think Jim Gaffigan turns in a poignant performance here, as a husband wrestling with how his marriage, and life overall, have gotten so off-track. The other actors perform well in their roles, especially Ryan Phillippe (who, strangely enough, was also in Crash) as a man on a first-date that is not at all what it appears to be. Personally, I'd always prefer to watch a genuine film wrestling with complex ideas that doesn't quite fire on all cylinders versus a slick, Hollywood production that's just entertainment but doesn't really have much to say. If you're mainly a fan of big-budget fare, blockbusters, etc, this isn't likely one you'll appreciate, but if smaller, indie movies looking to engage the mind and provoke conversation are up your alley you'll find something to enjoy here.
    Wow. Fairly well acted, interesting idea, looked very professional. BUT the story and direction was just a hot, steaming mess. Long boring spots, but with all signs of a BIG twist at the end, tying together all the subplots... well, um, no. Just a bunch of people in one place at the same time. I wanted my money back for wasted time.