Come Play

The acting was great. As a mom this movie scared me to my core, but it also shows to what lengths mom's will go to protect their kids. And wow those child actors...wow!
    Interesting premise. Liked it
    This movie is different. There is no blood, zombies, drama and those killing. People who didn't like this movie, doesn't understand that.
    It was enjoyable, dragged at bits and the characters and plot line had some gaps but a good story.
    SPOILERS Pat: Mother was absolutely awful and she has no redeeming qualities, its a shame that dad and son had to put up with her terrible personality. Lazy directing also from every jump cut making insanely loud noise. Monke: the monster had no clear cut rules, from the beginning of the movie we see Larry have no clear understanding of his abilities. What if someone says no to being Larry's friend? Do they just die and the movie ends? The mothers sacrifice also was not gratifying given she had such a poor relationship with everyone. It doesn't even seem bad to live in the "upside down" given she can still interact with her son. Same thing about the Lazy Jump Cut Insane Noises posing as jump scares, cheap directing.
    Horror movie with almost no body count and that made me cry at the end...how on earth is this possible? Found it quite frightening, sticking to its concept all the way down the line and taking time with its scary scenes. Nice set ups, clever directing ideas made up for something that might resemble Mr Babadook but felt more effective for me if less clever. The reflection on sreens and the loneliness of people in modern society may appear too conspicuous but it still an interesting approach of the matter through the perspective of autism. A good midnight movie to enjoy alone or with friends and pop corn.
    Well done, much better than I expected.
    It's a great movie. It really touched my heart . One of the best movies.
    No me convence mucho su tratamiento del autismo, que a ratos es más leve o más fuerte y casi roza el ser un poco desconsiderada en este aspecto, y también cae en más de un momento en ser demasiado formulaica, pero sí que es verdad que consigue crear varios momentos de autentica tensión y terror y sus personajes no están del todo mal creados y no caen en los archetipos de su visionado es altamente entretenido.
    It was an interesting movie. Had my attention throughout.