Cruella

If you don't give this movie a 5-star rating, you are automatically sexist.
    Very well done movie and plus Ema Stone NEVER disappoints! I recommend this movie!!!!
    Very entertaining movie! It was cool to see the “villains” side of the story and why she is the way she is. The banter and “One-upWOmanship” was funny to behold.
    Emma Stone and Thompson shine in an origin story that didn't necessarily need to be made, but one that is entertaining nonetheless.
    One of the best Disney Stories ever. This movie makes Cruella a complex character that Emma Stone does a great job in portraying Estella/Cruella's schizophrenia. The Horace and Jasper characters and their roles are brilliant and by the end we are all hating Emma Thompson's character, (a tribute to her brilliant acting)
    Absolutely stunning. It was, in my humble millennial opinion, spot on… *wink, wink, say no more*. Could it have used more romance? Yes, yes it could. However, as far as the Bechdel test, as far as a refreshingly interesting and compelling plot, it was superb. Cinematography was just fantastic, costume design was impeccable, and (Oxford comma there because it's set in London, after all) casting was just divine. I could not have envisioned a better adaptation if I tried. Admittedly, I haven't tried, nor am I qualified to, but, to hell hall with it, I loved it and so will you… if you like rags to riches, plot twists you didn't quite see coming, and epic ballroom entrances.
    Am I the only one that is annoyed by her bad accent?
    Love the movie great acting great music great location highly recommend
    Convulated mess. Emma stone was fantastic with the character tho
    Do not believe the marketing campaings, those were terribly made. This movie has nothing to do with what you saw in those ads. Not only the movie is beautiful with mesmerizing costumes, but the story itself is super fun with some little specks of deep elements to it, without hopping in "fake deep" territory. A story about the rivalry between two evil geniuses is always fun to watch, and the fact that they are two women might make us think about a more subtle, elegant rivalry. No, these two characters are not scared of using violence and humiliation to destroy each other and don't care about being good to their own team whatsoever (for those who imagined Cruella was gonna be made into the good guy in this movie, no, she definitely isn't). And somehow, they still manage to be extremely elegant. Get in this movie without expecting a villain explanation story, however. This isn't an explanation story, it's an origin story. We won't see what made Cruella the villain we all know, in this movie we see what created the initial stage of Cruella. You can subtly notice in Emma Stone's spectacular performance, that she is mad with power and will be more mad. The movie fails in a detail or another. The original 101 Dalmatians was set in the 60's, this one is set in the late 80's, which makes the timeline a bit confusing. You have 80's punk rock scene going on, but there's still 50-60's jazz scene going on? Also, SPOILER, but more of a warning: it ends on a deus ex machina. That's all I'm saying. This movie might also come off as bad for those who noticed how Disney hopped in the Harley Quinn bandwagon, but I personally think Disney's own Harley is pretty fun and has her own quirks.