Dark Phoenix

---6/10--- Película entretenida pero con una trama que parecía improvisada donde se desarrollaban demasiado rápidos los hechos. Reparto: 8/10 (Me ha gustado bastante el papel de Sophie Turner en esta película, y grandes actores como McAvoy o Lawrence). Personajes: 6/10 (El villano me ha parecido un poco cutre) Efectos especiales: 7/10 (Me han gustado bastante aunque un poco abusivo su uso) Guion o trama: 6/10 Ritmo y desarrollo de la trama: 4/10 (Lo peor de la peli para mi, he notado que el desarrollo de la trama ha sido muy vacío y el final muy repentino) Escenas de acción: 6/10 Banda sonora: 7/10 (La banda sonora de esta saga en general es muy buena)
    Mostly just exists so Jennifer Lawrence gets to say “should be called X-Women, we do all the work.” Probably the one reason she was in this too, to say that line and then die.
    This movie is just boring. There is almost nothing to say about it, other than that it is bad and boring. Their is also a serious ageing issue. All the characters are meant to look 30 years older than in First Class, and they literally all look exactly the same age. It is actually uncanny. It is not as bad as the previous one, but I think that that one is more enjoyable to watch, as it is kind it's so bad it's good. This one is just bad. The action is boring and the villain is awful. Also the dialogue is some of the worst I have ever heard. The movie is a just a failure of a film, and is an unfortunate miss considering the engaging source material. 3.5/10
    WORST MARVEL FOX FILM EVER!!!
    Action packed and packed with great performances, but ultimately really disappointing, Dark Phoenix doesn't use its fabolous cast of characters in a great way ending up being a bland, boring, and deeply ruining movie with a mediocre narrative and an emotionless ending plus the fact that they fail to use the titular character in a compelling way all making this final installment in this era of X-Men movies a very disappointing experience.
    pesima pelicula, me hizo querer salir de la sala varias veces
    Best of Movies/TV Series Collection
    Sansa has cracking baps
    I was disappointed with the use of Quicksilver (Evan Peters) in this film. Could have been a better film if he was used like the last 2 films. It was a tough movie for me to get through.
    One of the worst ones in the franchise as well. Doesn't make sense, they ruined previously stablished characters' arcs and stories, the action scenes are not even that good. And you know what? I don't even remember the movie except from the beginning, the shocking moment in the middle and the ending. Forgettable, boring, and infuriating for the hardcore fans, honestly.