audience Reviews, 64% Audience Score
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsdesesperadamente aburrida,tediosa ,pésima historia y desarrollo que lastima como termino esta franquicia con dos de la peores películas basadas en cómics en los últimos tiempos.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsnot good. terrible acting, plot doesn't make all too much sense, and it's not funny, not interesting, and not fun to watch.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt's a good film but it's very short you don't feel like the characters have enough time to shine and tell there stories plus the villains were bland the films end scene is great magneto and Charles are the main spark of this film, but the main villian is actually way worse than apocalypse even more bland terrible reason for the villians goals. The music and the score is amazing the end really does end the x men off nicely aswell.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsOne of the worst films I've ever seen. The writing was so bad in this I wonder how these hacks are getting jobs. If they are going to hire anyone, why not me? I could have done a better job while asleep. They ruined a great Jean story that was done better in a previous film. Not only did they retread ground, but they spat on that ground while they were at it. Nothing any of the characters did made any sense and every single thing that was happening was directly explained by the characters like an emotionless monologue. There is no mystery here, no nuance; just mindless action and lines designed for children. The previous Jean story was better in every way. This film was a disaster.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsBy no means the epic masterpiece originally authored (née: produced; i.e. prior Kevin Feige's obligatory re-shoots, so his lone feme ip pic might reach the cinema/market share first), still massively better than Marvel counterpart Captain Marvel (2019)! And you know this. I do not understand the wholesale hatred for Simon Kinberg's Dark Phoenix? The Photography and film score lone are remarkable. There's not one facet, technical or aesthetic, much less fundamental, of Captain Marvel that's memorable; And yet audiences supposedly round-tripped through multiple viewings — yet billion dollar$ box office and Disney-Marvel doesn't fast-track Captain Marvel's sequel, or prioritize marketability throughout its theme parks (à la ‘Capt Marvel' featured attractions)?? There's N O W A Y those two (Anna Boden or Ryan Fleck) — ‘Capt Marvel' co-directors — will direct another MCU blockbuster, legit or otherwise, e.g. D+ limited series; And for good reason! Feige only retained them for publicity (feme director, natch; albeit co-director) and pliability (wholly inexperienced with heavy VFX productions & coordinated fight sequences pretty much kept the directors tethered to story development). Regardless, even after ‘Phoenix' writer/director Simon Kinberg stumbled [again, see: The 355 (2022)], he's still in in-demand! Whereas Boden and/or Fleck will NEVER helm another ip, much less genre tentpole, again. Nevertheless, still kind of blown away after Captain Marvel's universal praise. Thankfully the one thing about bad cinema is it's absolute. What was unpleasant then will be just as unentertaining 5 or 20 years from now — all of the multimillion dollar PR campaigns, wholesale accolades, doctored box office receipts, and gullible or immature fandom cannot withstand what is plainly unremarkable. In Disney-speak: Dark Phoenix is to Never Cry Wolf (1983) as Captain Marvel is to Flight of the Navigator (1986); Neither film phenomenal, but only ONE was (heavily campaigned) family-blockbuster, the other, while far from box office bait, yet absorbing and resilient, should still be remembered for it's compassion and commitment (to the cinema-going audiences and not one executive's ideological showmanship) imho.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsShould not be publicly shared.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsIt was a very disappointing and forgettable movie
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI really don't know why it has such terrible reviews, especially from critics. It was a solid film. Really enjoyed it. It wasn't perfect, I feel it should have offered more background about the flares and also the D'Bari. The main antagonists were kinda uninteresting. But loved pretty much everything else.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsEsse filme é bem mais ou menos.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsGood origin story. Not one of the best but the effects were great