Dark Phoenix

Truly just a boring mesh of random things thrown together and a desperate attempt to bring emotional value into this movie which just never seems to work and pull itself together. The performances are the only thing keeping this movie up because the cast is great yet everything is thrown against them with one decent action scene but a pile of mesh that definitely destroys the entire franchise. Just felt like a rushed movie that had so much potential with its atmospheric and tonal value.
    dumpster fire with so many talented actor. i rather put my hand in a George Foreman grill than ever watch this pile of dung again
    The negatives that I don't like about the film are for sure that I feel like it undos certain plot elements/occurrences in previous movies, Jean's turn back and forth not being fully convincing and her killing Raven but being fully redeemed in the end, and how abruptly/unevenly the movie ended with no weight to it. We also never learn about the antagonists and what their story/motivations are. But other than that I was entertained by the set up and the action, especially when they're all on the train with their powers on display. I've seen much worse X Men movies, I'd say this is as good as most of them (and they're mostly fair).
    I loved this film when it came out. I'm not sure why others did not feel the same way. However, one of my friends loved the movie, and I've heard some YouTubers online who enjoyed it. Sophie Turner's performance is magnificent, as is James McAvoy's. Personally, I consider this movie to be in a different universe of the multiverse than Days of Future Past, Apocalypse, and the other X-Men movies. That's mainly due to Erik/Magneto being in charge of Genosha and Charles retiring at the end of it. The music from Hans Zimmer is amazing and haunting. Personally, I think the story is very good. Definitely my favorite X-Men film, although I think Days of Future Past, Logan and The Wolverine are close to it.
    You know how sometimes when you dream there's a story? And it doesn't make a whole lot of sense or have much explanation and it kinda just happens and the whole thing feels like blur? And then you wake up and you're like "okay, I guess that happened" and immediately forget your entire dream because it's not worth remembering? That's Dark Phoenix.
    Agents attempt to recruit a disgruntled Neo in a request of helping them build a better Matrix while Zion tries to contain the situation in a versatile ways.
    I'm honestly a bit confused as to why this movie is so hated by many. The plot may feel a bit rushed, there are some awfully corny lines, and it's a sad send off to the once-beloved 20th Century Fox X-Men series, but I still found the movie itself to be entertaining. The CGI was massively improved since X-Men: Apocalypse, and the close quarters settings of this movie's final fight really set it apart from the others.
    This is not a bad movie. I think it's fast and not respecting to previous X-Men Apocalypse. But have a good road map and delivers so much action.
    Dark Phoenix who?she doesn't even know her lines.
    they did it again, but worse