Devotion

It is very hard for me to rate this movie. My father was an aeronautical engineer during WW2 and was involved in the building of the Corsair. I enjoyed the movie but really enjoyed watching the planes.
    Excellent portrayal of history that I had never heard. Realistic, touching portrayal of Jesse Brown
    An amazing true story about real life heroes. Do yourself a favor and see this on the big screen.
    Movie stayed close to the book.
    Everything: the story, the acting and learning about untold history.
    Movie was very good. The movie demonstrated the closeness of Naval Aviators in the 1950s and the leadership role of Dick Cevoli played by Thomas Sadoski is what I remember from my military service. The embellishments of Hollywood were not overboard in the movie, but a veteran of that time would notice immediately. I was touched by the movie a couple of times when Hudner reported Brown's insubordination when on the bombing mission in North Korea and when he could not get him out of the aircraft and had to leave him.
    Believeable, yet sad and heartwrenching -
    This was an alloy d great movie
    Outstanding Film!!! One of my favorite of the year. Beautiful movie and story that made me weep.
    Great story and good acting!