Dolittle

I loved how the humour and no crude references was great! Must see!
    Okay movie for the very young kids but would be quite the disappointment for preteens & for an adult audience considering the cast and the potential it actually had. Like most movies these days it seems to be missing the necessary buildup of the relationship Dolittle had with his one love and rushed stupidly into the story. Unrealistic attachment for an actual brother/sister relationship as well.
    Not as bad as rotten tomatoes would have us believe.
    an entertaining kids' movie.
    So far so good action style CG movie with animals.
    Not even an all-star cast can turn this uninteresting, lame and boring remake into something remotely entertaining for all ages
    What did I think of Dolittle? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4J9FvlH3prsmGngaGo7zdW?si=PKP_h-qwTzqxXKot0uK86Q
    It was a really good family move. Thought it wouldn't be good when I saw the ratings but watched it with my little sister and loved it.
    My family LOVED it!! Hope they make a 2nd one!!
    Dolittle features performances from human actors trying to make the material work - Michael Sheen definitely seems to be having a blast being a hammy villain - and a very nice animated opening but its mess of a story, fake-looking CGI (had the movie been perhaps animated in a photorealistic style, then the animals honestly would look great. It's the bad green-screen work and uneven compositing that shatter the illusion.), uneven voice acting and juvenile, cringy humour that even children might not be amused with, make Robert Downey Jr.'s first movie following the end of his MCU tenure a family-adventure film that'll have you wishing you watched the Eddie Murphy movies instead.