Don't Worry Darling

Dragged on and on. Acting was obvious and that's bad when trying to get into a story. I was bored to tears. Counldn't even finish it. Waste of my time.
    Liked the main married couple characters but thought Chris Pine's character was questionable , just like the movie itself.
    You'll probably guess where it's going. But worth a watch.
    Where to begin, this film starts very strong and Florence Pugh is stunning and amazing, her acting is top natch, she delivers an excelente performance, and the idea and looking for answers was a big key of this film, Florence, (Alice) her character is confused, and looking for answers just like us the audience, and i loved that. but as soon we get to the fourth act it starts falling apart. overall is a good film, and i give it a 7/10.
    A beautifully done movie. The plot turned in a way i didn't expect, the acting was so well done. The cast worked incredibly together. One of the best of the year.
    They had a hard time keeping track of all the plots and it clearly shows. The only positive things about it are Florence Pugh and pretty cinematography. But both pale in comparison to the quality presented. And please, if you know your movie is gonna be subpar, don't stretch it out over 2 hours, no matter how famous or how big fandoms of its stars are.
    Very clever idea for a movie but two things were wrong he was dragged out so much and the ending was really disappointed. You should come out of the movie happy and you did put in and I can't say I really did
    I am old school, loved Stepford Wives, so was excited to see this. The film started off well, then started to drag. It appears to have, unfortunately, too many writers for the screenplay. A lot of questions left unanswered. I thought the acting and cinematography was great. Others will say Pugh carried it, I believe Olivia Wilde's character was superb, and she stole every scene she was in. Harry Styles actually did quite well, especially in some scenes, very creepy. Pet peeve: film was way too long, could have been under 90 minutes. The ending had me laughing, and I thought with lesser known actors this would have been a great Lifetime movie. What is the red plane symbolic of? One of many questions left unanswered. Not bad, just meh! I would suggest waiting for it to hit cable.
    I have not been so engaged by a movie in a long time. Much of that is because of how absolutely mesmerizing Florence Pugh is in this movie, some was on account of the premise, and some was on account of the stunning visual brilliance of the movie. Academy awards for Pugh and maybe more.
    The "incels" send their regards