Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Usual over the top Dragon Ball stuff, fun flick!!!
    It was surprisingly good. Obviously there's room for improvement story wise but it was pretty cool seeing Gohan get some love. I just finished rewatching all the DBZ and DBS episodes a few months ago with my 11 yr old son. He's never watched it before(obviously) and fell in love with Dragon Ball. It was a great experience with my son. I hated the artwork in the trailer but grew on me as the movie went on. Fun movie.
    Seeing the artwork and how smooth the movie was, was absolutely beautiful! As much as I Love Piccolo & Gohan this movie had a horrible story and the fight scenes were garbage. The writing for Dragon ball is getting more and more depressing. Only reason for the 3 1/2 stars is because I love to see Piccolo & Gohan are the main characters. So yes a little biased but it is what it is.
    I don't want to overhype it. Go see it in theaters even if you have to go alone, you won't regret it!
    Dbs superhero was AMAZING!! I saw it with my uncle and his friend, we were the only three people in the theater, I saw Gohan’s transformation, and I got up and ScReAmEd!!!!
    Loved it !! Must watch even if youre not a db fan ! Super nice! In my sons words its a W
    I liked it go watch it if you want to you might not like it but I did
    It was just a fun time. Super era Goku has really lost a lot of braincells though sheesh
    Slow starting but a great movie
    I loved everything about it, from the 3D animation to the story!! I wanna see more like this!!