Dream Horse

Pleasant, but you know the story going in and so many films tell it better.
    I really liked the fact that it was made from a true story.
    Wonderful story of love, unity, and triumph!
    Such an uplifting movie. Loved All the characters!
    Let's face it, life is tough these days. Lots of negativity in the MSM and with people in general. So when I go to a theatre I like to see a good story line and leave the movie feeling better then when I came in. This movie easily ticked both of those boxes.
    Boring. So formulaic
    If you're in a bad mood or feel down, 'Dream Horse' is just the kind of pick-me-up you need. A feel-good movie with a fantastic cast, it's based on a wonderful true story. If the final scene in this film doesn't make you smile then you must not have a pulse! Toni Collette is magnificent. She has an ability, even in scenes which are limited, to make the audience feel her emotions. She's one of the best and doesn't get enough recognition. You may have to use the subtitles considering there are some deep Welsh accents, but don't let that deter you from watching! It's heartwarming and lovely even if it's disjointed at times! Final Score: 7/10
    Dream Horse (D+) (66) Much better horse family movies out there. Kind of was boring in the middle and just felt very meh...
    This was a really good movie. Loved the beautiful shots of the Wales countryside, and the story was really good. This is worth the watch and is honestly a great family movie. Very nice!!
    This was really disappointing. We expected a lot more given the other ratings and the cast. Don’t rent ; it will be free soon enough.