Dumbo

In contrary to the posters and still images, animated live-action Dumbo is extremely likable and intriguing to watch. The plot that extends the original movie feels like a nice sequel that's plausible and worthwhile to watch. However, the last act feels less developed and rushed through which somewhat disconnects me from the story.
    Se foi feito pra crianças, não segurou nem minhas sobrinhas em frente a televisão.
    So un-disney family movie to watch.
    Its dumb for sure but not as terrible as I expected. Weird decisions to make dumbo a minor character in his own movie and basically vilify Walt Disney. Another one of these (did we need this?) remakes.
    Far from perfect, yet you can definitely find some enjoyment throughout. The cast does the job with the characters and script they are provided, most of the CGI is passable, and the overall story is sweet, even if it is simplistic and predictable. I don't think it needed to do much more.
    You want Tim Burton's Dumbo, and you get one! It IS weak, but also visually stunning and clever in terms of the nods to the original animated film.
    A fun take on a classic that in some ways surpasses the original.
    pulled at all the heart strings. Made me sad at some points. it's a great movie that shows some softened realities of life
    2019-8-5 People said this was a tragedy. There were really many moments that you felt like to cry while watching this. Glad that it was a happy ending. Human beings lead to the tragedy.
    Disney's live-action remake of 'Dumbo' is a huge improvement on the bland, rushed animation. This film has incredible writing, talent, VFX, and some great pacing. The only thing it's missing it some great musical numbers. It is also nice to have a version of this story without the bigoted atmosphere of the original.