Dumbo

Not good without talking elephants and singing birds. It's just NOT a must see....kids will probably like it though....if they haven't seen the original
    You'll believe an elephant is expensive CGI.
    How cute and sweet is this new little Dumbo! Stunning cinematography and CGI in a sweet movie by Tim Burton. I've appreciated they focused the attention on the human side this time; even if the animals don't speak (what a fortune :)), they communicate much more with their expressions and characterization. Finally, but not less important: Aurora sings the main soundtrack. My rating: 7.5/10
    It starts out the same as the original, but a bit more built out. Applause applause!
    I personally wasn't even a huge fan of the OG, but this sucked all of the fun from that, which already wasn't a ton. Everything done in this movie is just very boring and will leave you never caring to see it again.
    Even though it's called a remake, I don't agree. Yes, it's about an elephant with huge ears that can fly, but the whole story around him is very much different than the original movie. Mostly because the original movie doesn't even have an antagonist, and this one does (V.A. Vandevere). I would call it a reboot, not a remake. Next to that, I like the acting, and the VFX.
    The film is completely tasteless. It doesn't look like a Walt Disney.
    70/100 I don't get the hate for this movie. It's definitely simple and predictable but it's a sweet story that gets the job done
    Disney does a good job with the reboots. The wonders of modern CGI brings the old tales to life. Fun stuff.
    By far the most disappointing Disney live action remake it didn't have the same feel of the original at all. I appreciate Tim Burton being bold and taking risks but this one is just so boring and forgettable would not recommend