Dune: Part Two

Tedious overblown nonsense
    It's maybe the best movie I've ever seen. A few differences from Herbert's original book however.
    One of the best action/sci-fi movies.
    Just wow. It lives up to all the hype and then surpasses it! I genuinely feel like this is a film that will be seen as revolutionary. Denis Villeneuve has created something that is epic beyond proportions. I believe this can justifiably be called a masterpiece and will be mandatory learning in film classes for generations to come.
    Just Outstanding ! The first installment (Dune1) was very good. Dune 2 is everything an audience would want from a SciFi/Thriller. Plenty of Action, Great CGI, Dynamic Cast of Talented Actors and Actresses.
    Um filme de ação cheio de tensão e muito competente que faz com que desejemos saber mais sobre esse universo.
    I didn't like the original one but this one was a masterpiece. 10 worms out of 10 for me. The sound, the cinematography, the action. Wow. Just wow. I was very surprised.
    Dune was ongoing excitement.
    Amazing movie kept me gripped would definitely recommend!
    Super long…only to drop a 3rd movie to finish thing up! Why did original manage to get everything into 1 movie and this version is taking 5!?…oh yeah…to take out money!