Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
audience Reviews, 93% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt is a great movie to watch. It has a lot of stunning vistas, and there are lots of action scenes which are so smooth and fresh. The storytelling is very great and easy to keep up, so what are you waiting for. Let's watch it.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starssimply put, potential movie of the year
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsI would give this a five star, but I did find some D&D errors. I am a big fan of this movie besides some of the slip ups, both entertaining and the storyline is great
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsMuch better than expected, don't let the handbills trick you
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAwesome adventure movie!
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsA way better D&D film than I think most of us expected. Something not only true to the source, but also incredibly entertaining. The wacky humor works here in ways that other franchises (Marvel and Star Wars) have lost sight of.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsBuena ambientación, excelente adaptación y comedia. No encontré necesario conocer el juego para disfrutar la película. 9,5/10
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsVery funny. Great characters. I hope they make a second one
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsLet me first start by saying THE MOVIE IS GR8! Now that I've said that... Is it a little "woke" yes, but not in a bad way, the men are hapless and the women are the beef. The obvious complete green screen rooms are noticeable at times. Bradley Cooper as a little man-wife was a funny unexpected moment! Shocked actually to see a ginger in a movie in these times (just sayin'). Comical at times with cartoonish CGI and a fat short slithering dragon. Regardless of what I felt the shortcomings are, the fun is on in this action packed good time!!!
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsDamn, that was one boring experience. Terrible writing, laughable directing, pitiable casting, inconsistent acting, dated jokes, and a soundtrack that's great for breaking immersion. And where does the 150M budget went? Certainly not to the CGI... No amount of references to the old cartoon or Aoth Fezim( s2 RLB) can save this mess. This movie is only slightly better than the previous 2 D&D movies, so I will stay away. Oh, and not even a credits mention acknowledging Ed Greenwood?