Emergency

Nope. Horrible actors. It's an insult to call these blacks "actors". It's like they were randomly chosen, and then thrown together as if it's a Survive episode. But that's the least of it. These Ν!ggεr$ are carrying around a passed out white girl, and the filmmakers make the white people out to be the bad guys for suspecting these low-IQ !d!0τs to have committed a crime. In reality, there's a near 100% chance that they'd be guilty, because they're too stpid to think logically. Hell, in the film they ARE guilty for carrying around the white girl instead of taking her to a free clinic (of which there are many in the USA), and they wouldn't even have to say who they are, if they're that chicken $Ητ. If they didn't have an African IQ of 43, they would have done the logical thing and gotten her help, instead of keeping the white girl as if this is some fκεd up black version of 'Weekend at Bernie's'. The rest of the scenes in between, these apes are going to random parties while the passed out white girl is in the car the whole time with that mulatto reject. At the very end they have the sister of the victim read a stupid apology letter to the stpd black who is supposedly a PHD student - who is too stpd to think of a solution. And he closes the door on her. Like wow. Anti-white much? Really now? And no I'm not going to apologize for this review. They're rtards in films, just like they are in real life.
    Offensive. Full of swearing and crudity.
    No , nope, did not do it, waste of time...
    The story moves on with no illogic or forced situation. And I felt that everything seems likely, plausible. And the movie slides very easily and seems show a timeframe of real life. I personally don't know this social environment but I felt like that I learned something new: not from the perspective of the news stories, sadly known worldwide, but from the emotional side, thus what mean emotionally live this kind of situation
    Racism and prejudice towards black people is unnaceptable. The protagonists of the film can perceive fear and humillation. A they take their fears and rejection to another level, which makes the film interesting and sends you a message to raise awareness about how terrible it is to receive rejection and prejudices for racism. Convincing and entertaining.
    The movie was terribly inaccurate to the "black experience". I've had people tell me that if they would've called the cops then the movie would be over in 5 mins but my whole thing is this…THEY COULD'VE DONE THAT AND STILL HAD A MOVIE!! The first 15 mins had promise to be a great black college coming of age…but instead they mention characters who served no purpose (the third wheel friend & ex gf)…don't waste your time with this film or do…I don't care!
    I loved this movie its very interesting movie and that's what I love about it.the 3rd act is the best part because senpense was high and I loved that.because the sister is literally dead that is crazy bro because there driving while trying to get her to the hospital that is great and the cops are chasing them that's awesome.
    Terrible. Trying way too hard to convey a message and totally unrealistic in the process.
    A decent film by newb filmmakers. Well directed and written, and even better and convincing performances. I didn't really find it funny, but it was still a well told buddy drama dealing with real world issues. The 105 min runtime was decent, although the pacing could've been better. A solid one-time watch and a well deserving 7/10 from me.
    "Emergency" is a sharp social commentary put into a really well-thought-out genre mashup. While the conflicting comedy and thriller tones don't always mesh well, it makes for a very engaging experience. It is truly a bizarre sensation to be consistently laughing while also being completely stressed out during this movie. It leads up to a really profound, important, and a heartfelt finale that I really appreciated. I also felt like the main characters all acted in a way that felt true to the characters the film introduces in the first act and they are all great from a performance standpoint. Overall, the film is a great combination of entertainment while also having something valuable to say and spark discussion, as long as you can look past the jarring tonal shifts, it's a great film well worth watching.