EMMA.

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This is such a funny and great adaptation of the novel by Jane Austen. Mr. Woodhouse steals every scene he's in.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    What a rollercoaster! For any Jane Austen fan out there, this is one that you need to go watch. The filmmakers do a fantastic job of creating a lovely period comedy that is rarely seen nowadays. Beautifully crafted, well shot, Production Design was absolutely perfect. I have very high praise for this film! Probably my favorite of 2020 so far!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I almost turned the movie the first 20 minutes and I am so glad I didn't. As someone who is indifferent to love, it almost makes me wish to experience it. The scenes are so pleasant to the eyes and there is good humor as well.
    I am an Austen fan, and Emma is my favorite book. this adaptation is perfect! the casting is amazing, it is a great balance between the drama and the comedy.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    slow events, but the mood is refined
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Characters were not very interesting - Little Women is much better. Nice costumes and scenery...
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Emma should not be lost in the shadow of Greta Gerwig's Little Women. This is one of the better adaptations of Jane Austen's classic comedy -- light, breezy, full of charm and style, with some big laughs and yet another stellar performance for the best up and coming young actor, Anya Taylor-Joy. Clueless may forever be the gold standard as far as Emma adaptations, but this version certainly isn't too far behind.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    There is nothing in this movie except nice views. If somebody would ask me what is wrong with this movie I would need only one word - everything.
    Beautiful, funny and perfectly casted. Althought the structure of the scenes is different than the source material the dialogues are (almost) exactly as Jane Austen wrote them and still doesn't feel unnatural or out of time and that reminds us why her books are in the top of every classics list.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Jane A. is rolling in her grave. This was the worst adaptation I have ever seen