Encanto

It was an overall good movie, but some things didn't make sense. Not going to spoil it, but it was enjoyable to see with my kiddos and it's great to see a leading character be Latina with brown curly hair and glasses for a change (is this a first for Disney?). The soundtrack could've been better too, but overall a good experience.
    I thought it was great! The story was so original and relatable. The deeper meaning is one adults will sob over. It touched me! I thought the music was pretty great. It felt a bit all over the place, but I still enjoyed it. At 25 years old, I have 2 songs on repeat: Surface Pressure and We Don't Talk About Bruno.
    I mostly liked the unselfishness portrayed by the main character. Although she was not gifted, when it was time for the little boy who spoke with animals to get his gift she was there for him.
    . If you make a cartoon it should probably be OK for kids to follow and enjoy. The graphics are great but the story was not appropriate for kids.
    Spectacular movie, true to Colombian Fauna and Flora, true to Colombian culture, food and culture.
    It’s a kids movie animation. Buy adults enjoy it as well.
    I loved it! The movie is beautiful and very touching.
    Great humor, amazing songs, strong emotional connections. Great family movie
    I loved it, my kids loved it. It touched my three daughters and I emotions in an amazing feel good way.
    One of the best animated movies in a long time! The culture is very rich throughout and the music has a strong message. I have told every person I have spoken to to see it since I have watched it in theaters!