Enola Holmes 2

bastante interesante y con toque de frescura. millie <3
    A mystery film and the sequel to the 2020 film Enola Holmes, in which the teenage sister of the already-famous Sherlock Holmes takes on her first official case as a detective, to find a missing girl as the sparks of a dangerous conspiracy ignite a mystery that requires the help of friends to unravel. Unlike its predecessor, the film does not adapt one of Nancy Springer's novels and instead takes real-life inspiration from the London matchgirls strike of 1888. It is quite an intriguing mystery presented in a light-hearted manner that makes it very amusing and exciting, and the female empowerment is just excellent throughout the movie. Great costumes and production design and Daniel Pemberton's soundtrack kills it again.
    A mixed bag of annoyong girl boss feminism and surprisingly competent storytelling.
    Don't like the 4th wall breaks. Looks high production however.
    I loved this movie, the plot development, story, mystery...it was great. Can't wait to for Enola Holmes 3!
    A movie that mixes fact with fiction and let's the time slip by
    What a disappointing follow up to a terrific first movie. Totally unbelievable plot and ridiculous dialogue. Couldn't wait for it to be over.
    While not as wonderfully charming as the first movie it's still a very well done mystery and i cannot wait to see what is next
    I loved the first movie which became a comfort movie for me. The plot twists, character building, and interweaving of plots draw you into the story. It started a little slower than the first Enola but picked up the pace from middle to end. The retelling of a historical working rights movement makes the movie more inspiring and full of feelings.
    Wow! This one was well done and perhaps even better than the first one as we see once again the world of Sherlock Holmes & his sister Enola working on separate sleuth-bearing cases that seem to tie in together. I enjoyed this one and the storylines that were creative and once again keep you guessing as to who done-it and what will happen next. I look forward to the 3rd installment and next case working with Holmes & Watson this time.