Eternals

Good visuals boring characters and story. Didn't really fit into the mcu timeline very well and seemed like a filler movie while we wait for other movies.
    Die hard marvel fan. I don't know who or what made this film but it was cringe and boring. Awful film.
    Para nada la peor película de Marvel pero tampoco la mejor. Un poco lenta en ritmo, menos accion que la que nos acostumbra este universo pero con intención de relatar una historia mas compleja y madura. Entretenida aunque no volvería a mirarla de vuelta.
    Fun to watch. Great action and special effects. Story is interesting could be a bit more polished but not as bad as critics made it out to be.
    This movie was such a disappointment. The heroes were far too fragile, the plot was bland as was the action. Quite unremarkable considering the budget. The superman knock off was laughable. This was like a spoof of a Marvel hero movie. Just rang hollow. Low replay value.
    The characters were so bland that it took an hour for anything interesting to happen. The movie did a couple nice plot twists that were ruined because they Characters were not developed at all. The movie couldn't decide who the villain was and nor give you a reason why you should care who won. As a matter of fact I started rooting for the one of the three villains because they seemed pretty interesting (The Deviant), too bad they couldn't decide to make him the villain and forget about the other two because then the story might have been interesting.
    It is my least favorite MCU movie but it was still pretty good.
    I believe Eternals was an attempt by Marvel to change the direction the MCU was going until Endgame. The problem is that the film seems to lose that captivating essence that made us all go to the movies for a decade to follow the infinity saga. In short: the movie is boring, prolix, and dragged out too long. It didn't hold my attention. It's better to go back to the formula that has worked so far.
    Poderia ser épico mais caiu no mesmo erro de colocar heróis brigando, mais não senti emoção nas lutas.
    Wasn't great but much better than other reviews I had read. I thought it was unnecessary to have the gay character, but being woke is so important I guess in hollywood, but overall was entertained. Also the young girl character looked like a boy in fact we all thought it was a boy til later in the movie.