Eternals

, 48% Rotten Tomatometer Score
  • An ambitious superhero epic that soars as often as it strains, Eternals takes the MCU in intriguing -- and occasionally confounding -- new directions.
    Michael BlackmonBuzzFeed News
    Eternals is far from perfect, but it pushes the MCU into promising new territory....it feels like an amalgam of what Marvel does best - splendidly chaotic fight scenes, dazzling special effects, and stories that speak to who we are as human beings.
    Caroline SiedeFox 10 Phoenix
    Eternals makes for an alienating first watch. ... Dig a little deeper, however, and this behemoth of a superhero flick has its rewards too.
    Sandra HallSydney Morning Herald
    Clearly, we're supposed to leave the cinema filled with an urgent sense of anticipation. But all I felt was relief that the two-and-a-half hour running time had finally come to an end.
    Kylie CheungSalon.com
    In many ways, what it means to be human is the central question that drives Eternals... But the movie's dizzying star power and twisty backstories render it too clunky and overstuffed to concisely answer said central question.
    John WenzelDenver Post
    Gorgeous and vacant, The Eternals is the most numbing entry in Marvel's 13-year-old MCU franchise -- even as it struggles to be its weirdest and most philosophical.
    Wendy IdeObserver (UK)
    For all the effort that has gone into ensuring representation in the casting, the storytelling, with its forced flashbacks and synthetic sentiment, lets the whole thing down.
    Mimi WongMediaversity Reviews
    Eternals, which boasts the most diverse Marvel cast to date, may not be to everybody's taste-particularly those who find comfort in tradition.
    David Hoganhoganreviews.co.uk
    Eternals is a really hard one to rate. Thinking about it although I enjoyed a lot more of it than I didn't I don't know if I'll ever feel like watching it again...
    Jordy SirkinJordy Reviews It
    Eternals is overly ambitious in some areas, but it has plenty left to explore and improve going forward.
    Yasser MedinaCinemaficionados
    In two and a half rather long hours, the only thing I find is a boredom as infinite as the universe with the politically correct origin story of these Marvel's Power Rangers. [Full review in Spanish]