Ezra

Robert a fool of the 21st century, what a waste to see him in any film after his disgusting remarks lately in the media.
    It’s just not very good. I’m not sure what the audience saw in this painful and honestly exhausting story about a dad who kidnaps his son for no good reason.
    Overdrawn, sentimental mush.
    Strong, emotionally “real” acting all the way around… good to see neurodivergence and mental health issues explored in the context of a flawed (ie, human), but loving family… storyline a bit over the top … but Cannavale and Fitzgerald’s relationship is strong enough to over come a few flaws.
    Any parent of a child on the spectrum will find the beauty in this (and heartache) and those that don’t should too. Amazing cast and they’re finally getting it RIGHT for the community. Thank you.
    Sweet, simple movie held together by fine acting.
    De Niro is such a bad actor. Takes most of this bad movie down by himself
    So many gaping holes in this movie, I literally cannot. Where did DeNiro’s wife go? Why would they expect us to believe one bad customer derailed PopPop’s career, and why doesn’t that even get screen time? I do not have an autistic child, but I’m pretty sure hitting his doctor in a very chaotic scene, getting a restraining order from said child and then kidnapping him and hauling him away from his mom across state lines doesn’t seem like a great way to save him. My biggest issue is why didn’t anyone who was involved in this production actually watch the movie? Ugh!
    Outstanding script and cast performances. Profoundly touching as well as totally hilarious. A film that every parent can relate to. Oscar worthy.
    You must watch this movie. Great acting and eye opening movie regarding people on the Spectrum. I learned a few things about autism.