F9 The Fast Saga

I've watched all the Fast & Furious movies because of the actors. I love Vin Disel, Ludacris, the late Paul Walker and everyone else. The action is hreat! Can't wait until the next one. Didn't. iss The Rock at all...
    You know what, I can forget about the laws of physics for a while, because F9 is too much fun in a film to not like. Yet again, Vin Diesel is an awesome protagonist, Tyrese Gibson is a hilarious side character, and Charlize Theron is an entertaining villain. Also, I love John Cena, so seeing him in the film was really cool. This movie does suffer from the absence of The Rock, but overall, although I did enjoy Furious 7 more, is is a welcome entry in the francaise for me.
    I think this franchise has over extended it's time. I'm really glad I didn't go to the theaters for this.
    It was okay. The storyline did not hold my attention. Just lots of guns, explosions and cars
    Cool stunts and car chases. Typical stuff! Some laughs here and there. I'm not a fan of the series but I'll still watch.
    Yes yes yes yes! Love it, I did not remove my eyes from the screen once. I love the effects in this movie and the acting is amazing! If you are a fan of the Fast franchise, then this is a go to for you. And even if your not, I would still watch it if I were you.
    The over the top set pieces of wild action continues but the franchise is starting to swell up (teasing a Paul Walker return that can never happen?? really!) and run out of plot points.
    It was a whirlwind of emotions for me. Cast members returned, the storyline was as beautifly ridiculous as ever. My favourite since Tokyo drift.
    Just a big dumb exciting movie. Exactly what the doctor ordered.
    not the bets of the series, really missing 5he charisma of Dewane Johnson but still enough ridiculous fun to make it worth while