Family Camp

Very cliched and nothing originally done, but a heart-felt story to fill family mottos.
    I like Christian movies. This one is just terrible. Not funny nor believable.
    Loved it. Hopefully Family Camp 2 is on its way.
    An honest to goodness clean and funny comedy! A rare treat!
    The usual Hollywood portrayal of religious people as nuts....YAWN But it does have a Very Good sweet ending that I appreciated.
    Coming from a non-religious woman of her mid 20’s…Tastefully done for all ages/religions. Humor: Genuinely hilarious, I don’t care whether you are 5 or 95 the comedic timing, writing, and delivery was on point and not too cheesy or crude. Which is hard to find these days. I was laughing myself into tears. Acting: unlike almost every Christian film/entertainment, this movie’s cast was one of quality talent and believable. I was not scrunching my nose with second-hand embarrassment! I loved the characterization each actor brought to the screen. Would love to see them in more movies! Religion: I believe there is a tasteful way to film and craft a movie to partake in religion without making the viewer feel uneasy if they do not share the same faith. It was a warm, down to earth, well communicated movie. Family Camp was a movie about families, imperfect, not becoming perfect but taking responsibility and coming together, and part of their way of doing that is through their faith. Whoever you are, whatever you believe, this is a fun movie that will make you laugh and cause your heart to take a look at your relationships in life. Skit Guys, please make more!
    The movie was canceled
    I really enjoyed getting to see a Faith Based movie. This movie met my expectation of being a good movie that is Faith Based. I would love to see more movies like this!
    This was very funny, but made it clear what God thinks a true Christian father/ family should and should not be. The 4 of us from 41 - 85 all enjoyed it. I think it's good for any age, including children.
    Would recommend it to a friend Love the Skit Guys it was Hilarious and it had heart Most Importantly a heart for God! ✝️🙏🏻❤️🙌🏻😃