Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

A satisfying end point, if the franchise decides to do so, but also a drag of a film with a bunch of political wizard talk and minimal action sequences that made the base players so memorable.
    how to ruin a franchise
    The best of the three parts in my opinion. Great character development (especially with Mads Mikkelsen as Grindelwald) and a nice balance between humor and darker scenes. I really enjoyed it.
    I really enjoyed this movie. Jude Law continues to amaze me as Dumbledore and adds a depth to his character that I really didn't expect. Newt is back and is just as courageous and sweet as always. Really enjoyed the film.
    I absolutely loved it. I'm a huge fan of the franchise having seen all the movies multiple times and the Broadway show. This movie encapsulates the true spirit warmth, heart and humor of all the best of the franchise. Where this last movie left one in a dark hopeless state, this one ends with optimism and joy. But what really set this apart is the fine writing and the OUTSTANDING performances by the actors. You really understand and love the characters. Am I missing Johnny Depp? Not a bit. Surely Grindlewald would have been played differently, but this portrayal was excellent. Will be watching it multiple times to appreciate all the nuance.
    This movie seemed to be like a slow-moving train having nowhere to go! I started watching with antisiphon but found myself dropping off to sleep! I was also baffled with Credence Barebone. What should have been an integral role turned out to be nothing more than a bit part poorly played? Watching Eulalie "Lally" Hicks & Queenie Goldstein Jacob Kowalski was like watching a polar opposite. They played the part to perfection. I could go on but for me, the biggest letdown was Ezra Miller.
    I love the Wizarding World, but these Fantastic Beasts movies are just plain awful!
    Just really dull and off feeling. No more of this world please.
    (THE BEST FANTASTIC BEAST MOVIE SO FAR) This was a great movie with a good flow, the only boring part was the Manticore detour. I was sad that Depp's role was recasted but Mads Mikkelsen did a great job. The Critics got it wrong, again.
    I loved it!!! Of course I missed Johnny Depp in it, but the guy who played Hannibal was a great choice to take his place!!! Hope there will be another one!!!