Fast X

It's too over the top and corny.
    Merci a Jason Momoa pour l'intrigue, enfin on a arrêté ces histoires d'agent secret maintenant faut limiter les cascades et les explosions surtout au debut
    These movies seem to get worse and worse each release. It was so predictable and recycled so much material I genuinely thought I'd seen this movie before. People randomly coming back from the dead, so ridiculously done I thought I was watching an episode of the bold and the beautiful. I know the actors make serious money doing these movies but after coming from any of the early films surely they'd have some level of embarrassment when the script comes in.
    You really need to love this franchise to like this one. Very poor CGI on car chases and explosions. The plot is laughable and Momoa’s character is not credible. They lined up a big cast but that doesn’t make up for a poor story. The flight down the dam sums it all up…. Lame. Oh and it doesn’t have an ending but leaves mid-story for an 11th instalment. Sigh
    Mamoa having the time of his life playing an undeniably great (albeit lazily written) villain just makes the rest of the movie come off as so much worse. Genuinely the worst film in a franchise chalk full of bad films, only this one doesn't have the redeeming action the renders many of the previous films watchable.
    I LOVED IT ALL FROM START TO FINISH!!!!! The action scenes are insane! It’s visually striking! And it had an amazing cliffhanger surprisingly! AND THE HOT SEXY GIRLS RETURN!!!! 9/10. Not as good as Fast 6 though.
    Jason Momoa is the only bright spot in this otherwise terrible film. Vin Diesel has driven this franchise into the ground. He has milked it so far beyond when he should have stopped, but I guess as long as the movies keep bringing in $$, he doesn't care how embarrassingly bad they are.
    I've never been so disappointed in a Jason Mamoa performance or a Fast and Furious movie.
    Rápidos y Furiosos 5: Robaron una caja fuerte. Rápidos y Furiosos 6: En el aire weon. Rápidos y Furiosos 7: Saltan con autos entre edificios. Rápidos y Furiosos 8: Corrieron contra un submarino. Rápidos y Furiosos 9: Fueron al espacio. Rápidos y Furiosos 10: ... ?
    Watched until I could no longer stomach it. How in the world this movie has a positive audience score is beyond me. Maybe it is a reflection of where moviegoers are, I don't know. This movie is simply ridiculous. Not Starship Troopers ridiculous. Ridiculous ridiculous. The CGI is ridiculous. The fight scenes are beyond ridiculous. The acting.....oh, the acting...ridiculous. That car chase/Raiders of the Lost Ark collection of scenes was extra ridiculous. Anyway, possibly the worst movie ever made. So bad that even The Rise of Skywalker looks Oscar-worthy in comparison.