Fatale

Enjoyed movie much more than expected! It was very good
    Very suspenseful. Kept you guessing
    Plot/ story was all over the place. Acting was cheesy and terrible and Hilary Swank did not fit her character at all. We almost walked out it was so bad and the comments coming from other movie goers after it was finished mirrored our own disappointment. So, so bad. 10/10 would not recommend.
    it is predictible it a lost of your time watch it
    Great movie, kept you thinking
    I love thrillers and this one did not disappoint! This movie kept me on the edge of my seat. Usually, I can usually guess what is going to happen next, but this movie took it to a whole other level. Who knew?? Definitely a thriller!! Great acting by Hilary Swank and Michael Ealy. The entire cast did outstanding. I loved it.
    Stunning performances, incredible visuals, loved every minute of it!
    A thrill ride in a bottle! Hilary SEXY AS EVER!
    Wow... so many surprises, twists and turns. It definitely kept my attention through it's entirety. Beautiful Cinematography. I really liked the cast choices... great job. Oh, and that house was insane!!!! I'm wondering will there be a part 2?
    This movie was off the hook. I'm telling you I've never seen Hilary Swank like this, what a performance. And I loved the ending for sure. I feel like they could have taken it so many directions but it was well worth the price of a ticket. Date night, guys night, girls night, a fun action packed psychological thriller for everyone in my opinion.