audience Reviews, 37% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsto be honest this may have won my heart for best picture of the year. the kind of movie when the butter to salt ratio on the popcorn hit just right.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsStoryline was not that great BUT the actors were great!
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsInteresting premise, but the execution just wasn't carried off very well. Video review: youtu.be/EgwRF2pafcA
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsVery ambitious and a good concept. Could have been set up better. Set up too many things that didn't go anywhere and didn't focus enough on the main antagonist.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis movie was phenomenal! It truly makes you think. I left the theater thinking about what fears have I allowed to control outcomes in my life. So many emotional scenes...scary, sad, empathy and so many more. Thrills, dramatic and amazingly thought provoking
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starshorrible watch, hard to take serious at all and mediocre acting. even the foley was horrible. spare yourself from this… king bach was the best actor if that says anything.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThis movie was terrible! It had potential to be good but the plot had so many wholes, the acting was not good, and the effects were the worst part. Cant believe I paid to see this.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsCliche, predictable, very low budget movie. no story at all. special effects looked like someone did it on their phone
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsIt was terrible from start to finish. There is a character who just seems to come up with clues out of no where. An old painting… a clue! A book of photographs that he pulls out of thin air… a clue! It made me think the movie was supposed to be twice as long, but they cut it in half to spare the viewer. I guess if you are still really, really afraid of Covid, this might make you uncomfortable.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsPoorly executed plot, disconnected interaction/chemistry with actors, and just odd.