Firebrand

It starts with the poster. Two survived and Anne of Cleves outlived her. It just goes downhill from there. If you are a purist for this point in history, skip this.
    The nonstop menace amidst the opulence of the court are completely overwhelming add Jude Law and the most magnificently cast princesses and you have an amazing movie !! ! I LOVED it !
    Excellent historical drama.
    Great, even if somewhat depressing. Great acting. We are wondering if we will see the actress playing Elizabeth is a follow-up movie about her early reign.
    Fascinating story, wonderful cinematography, and excellent performances.
    Took a great story and sapped all flavor out of it and failed to tell the actors they needed to act. Then there's all the made up stuff and what's with the microphones in the sheets? Never knew linens were so loud.
    A less known tale of an important character from the Tudor years, with some overt license by the director, but very closely sticking to history.
    I like a story about history with insight into the players and historical context. I'll watch again when it is streaming with captions, Where did these people learn how to speak English? Before the movie started, the coming attractions featured 3 different horror movies. Why don't producers start making many more historical dramas? Old Coots love them, and this old coot will never watch a horror movie.
    Great acting. Fascinating take at the story
    I liked the movie however they always take creative license and change parts of the movie.