Firestarter

Okay story but it seemed to end too quickly and has a very anticlimactic ending. Even Efron seemed misused. The main girl was really good but I can’t believe Efron would take this role. Glad I didn’t end up seeing this in theaters.
    was thinking of give this one star but there was a few cool stuff that happened at the end but not enough to even give it was somewhat okay . it was slow , the dialog written was generic , the jump scares was done badly and some the characters do stuff that made no sense last but not least the generic horror music borrring . if you truly half to see it its on paramount plus save your money i suggest you dont see it lol
    It didn't start out that bad and I thought perhaps it might end up better than the reviews said but pretty much lost all hope the moment they had her kill a cat. Probably would have liked it more if the bad guys won since she definitely seemed to have mental issues but it didn't even really play into that enough to make it true horror. Felt like I was supposed to be rooting for a little girl that showed little to no remorse over hurting other humans and animals. Even with her parents she just was disappointed it wasn't her dad she hurt instead. Could have been a great villain perhaps if they went that direction but they really didn't seem to know which way they wanted to go.
    Everything about this movie is poorly done. Just save time and don't watch.
    Should have known. Lost me at PyroFlaming beams coming out of eyeballs and burning people alive. And a lil girl doing it. Pretty sure this is an old story that din't need to be one again. Besides, Stephen King overrated. Giving it 1&1/2/ RT starz Saw it May 13, 2022, in 'lerton AMC A-List ticket.
    Decent remake, but like most of King's adaptations, could have been better.
    Worst movie I’ve seen in quite a long time. So so bad and deviates drastically from the book. Really bad.
    tried to watch could not even try soo bad wow!!
    Very crap movie. Worst remake ever. Story line was bull. Even the ending sucked. I have seen the original 80s movie and it's 1000% better including story, and special effects. Hollywood has really produced A shit movie. And wasted so money to produce this thing.
    Very predictable film and not enough storyline to make the film enjoyable, the acting was only sub par this go around as well.