Five Nights at Freddy's

I enjoy the movie very much I honestly thought that it might never come out
    This movie is a hit for me. As a person who loves fanf I see this movie as a great movie that has elements of the five nights at Freddy’s lore.
    It was ok a best not scary at all
    Five Nights at Freddy's Is a must See If you're a FNaF Fan. They nailed the Movie and the animatronics. But If you dont know FNaF or arent a big Fan, you wont really Like the Movie. It was Made for the Fans.
    While the main story drags on sometines, it certainly captures the feel of FNAF with great actors, mystery and a dash of humor!
    I was going to give this film a zero, but out of fairness, the lighting, camera work, and animatronics were decent, so instead I give it a 2 out of 10. What hurt so much, was the soul-less, convoluted script and dialogue, that literally had me scratching my head like I never have watching a film before (and I’ve seen a lot of stinkers). If this was a 48 hour film festival or a straight-to-youtube fan film, it would still be boring and joyless, but at least it would be forgivable. If you loved “The Super Mario Bros” movie, you will probably love “Five Nights At Freddy’s”, and that makes me sad.
    This is a well-made movie. I liked it much better than I expected to. It’s not particularly scary but it’s interesting nonetheless. Good story, good cast, and I especially liked the cinematography. I don’t know anything at all about the video game but I really like the movie.
    Definitivamente aburrida, larga y sin sentido, con un horrendo y previsible giro final.
    This movie is really good and entertaining for fan-base to watch. The movie can be a brain storm but its good to understand what's the plot of the story about. There's are great plots and twist to the movie as well and it's really surprising about it as well. (10/10)
    It's like choosing a movie just to entertain you but it turns it's a good one.