Frozen II

‪A solid Disney musical, but not on the same level as the previous Frozen or Moana.‬
    I really thought this movie was better than the first movie! This movie is definitely worth watching!!
    Disney almost always makes good films and this is one of them. it was better than the first.
    Story 5/10 Animation 10/10 Characters 4/10 6/10
    The script is a bit forced, but it's cool and engaging. Besides the VERY well done animation.
    I never was a fan of the first Frozen, not in that I didn't find it entertaining and sometimes fun, but more as in that I found it a bit more childish than I would have preferred. But the sequel...I've watched it ten times in a week. I absolutely love it. Of course, there are some things that can be bettered when talking about diversity, but I don't see that so much as a problem of this film in particular, but as a problem that has been with Disney since the beginning and that the studios, in general, should work on. It's not surprising that when we should be seeing more minorities represented instead of 90% of white characters, Disney is still focusing on (white) feminism. This movie can still be enjoyed acknowledging these issues, and it's also a plus that they do talk about other -also important- issues like depression. I love the cast, and sound (both effects and music) as much as the animations are beautiful. In my opinion, it's one of the best Disney movies of all time.
    For a movie that was supposed to uncover mysteries and unknowns, you'll finish Frozen II with many questions, and the final product is a logically non-sensible bowl of sludge that emits the feeling that Disney put a gun to the creators' heads.
    Every single aspect of this movie was exceptional. The music, the score, the animation and storyline was so incredibly moving and insightful. So many deep lessons in this movie and it holds such power. "The next right thing" ( the song sung by Anna when she finds out her sister has died) is so moving and impactful and holds so much meaning within it. Anna tells herself that even tho ugh she is overwhelmed with grief and loss, she needs to continue to do the right thing and live for her sister. This corresponds to real life and important lessons like these inserted into such a popular and widely acclaimed film series is children's movies done RIGHT! The score and music is perfect in every capacity and the animation is simply beautiful. Essence of spiritual identity, belonging and self discovery is imparted throughout this movie through the deaths of Elsa and Olaf, Elsa finding her calling and reuniting with the spirit of her mother, and the representation and focus on Norwegian culture is just so so impactful and deep. One of the best movies I have ever seen and it deserves so much praise!!!!
    Frozen 2 doesn't capture the lightning in a bottle the way it's predecessor does. It leans a lot on elements of the original, meaning you struggle to invest in the new journey that the characters are on. However there's still plenty in it to enjoy and I'm sure it will fulfill it's primary objective of keeping kids entertained.
    Away from the 'Toy Story' franchise - Disney's greatest animated sequel to date? I believe so. 'Frozen II' is quality. I'd argue 'Frozen' is the better film, but this 2019 production is terrific. It isn't as funny (though still has its moments) as it is a more darker, deeper story. Considering this premise only really exists in this film, it is impressive how well it comes out and pays off. The score is improved, though the musical numbers aren't quite as memorable as 2013's. All the cast reprise their original roles and are again very good; props to Idina Menzel (Elsa) and Kristen Bell (Anna). Josh Gad remains very amusing as Olaf, there's one recap scene in particular that stands out. Entertaining, once more. No complaints from me.