Frozen II

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    The kids and I loved it olaf was so awesome in this one my 2 yr old even sat thru it for his first movie.
    This movie is so good. I love it. Very emotional. I am looking forward to seeing the next sequel of this movie. But please, no lesbians or any kind of LGBT statements. Just stop it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very old seats in the movie theater which did not recline. (I would not return to ArcLight for that reason.) The movie was over the top with emotional drama and dramatic singing every five minutes.
    This Frozen had a greatxamount of comedy and love for the whole family. I feel like it held the attention of all the kids we brought. Girls ages 6 and 8 and a 4 year old boy. That was my third time seeing in theaters. the music is just as great too.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Wonderful musics, visual effects, detailed body gestures were spolied by distracted story and weak backstory. It is sad that the purple lizard and love plot of Christoph were far-fetched. The next right thing is to wait Frozen 3.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Great Sequel to the original and seeing Elsa find her purpose as the 5th spirit was heartwarming. Very good movie, songs, plot and ending!
    INTO THE UNKNOOOOOWN
    Best Sequel ever!!! ♥️
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Overall, Frozen II is a decent movie, it just doesn't seem to know exactly what it wants to be. The characters from the original film already went through some pretty major arcs, so coming up with interesting things for them to do in a sequel was already a difficult task. Combine that with the fact that there's no real antagonist, the plot is messy, and there's a lot of pretty major logical gaps, and you've got the recipe for a disappointing continuation of an already-closed story. As I said before, there's no denying Frozen II is a financial hit, and I'm sure it will continue to make money long after the movie exits theaters. I only wish it had an interesting story to pair with all its great atmosphere and artwork.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    My kids enjoyed Frozen 2, and maybe that's the point of this movie, but I just wasn't able to connect with it. It seems like this film just made up rules as it went along, just to keep the story going, instead of trying to make sense. I also felt that, aside from a song or two, most of the music was lacking. It featured some beautiful animation, and I won't mind if my children choose to watch it again, but I probably won't be joining them.