Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy
audience Reviews, 65% Audience Score
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsFairly funny show marred by odd unfunny bits about Cancel Culture and COVID stories.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsRating: 6/10. 65/100
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsFluffy is hilarious I was entertained
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsAwful. Just awful. I've been an on-again off-again fan of Gabriel's for many years. My off-again Fandom has been in the last 3 specials really. No love put into the sets anymore - just basically telling stories about being rich, recording voice overs for movies and not being considered worth as much as Kevin Hart. Oh and can't forget about the "brilliant" joke about chipotle that went nowhere. He should seriously watch the special again and ask himself, "is this the type of material you thought was top notch enough to do at Dodgers Stadium?" Seriously though, is it? Also, enough with the explanations before every single joke. Do you really think we needed a whole 2 minute explanation of what it was like to get your covid vax? Almost the entire planet had to go through it. We all have the same experience over the last 2 years. We get it - get to the joke. Oh there is none here either... I think he has no real life outside of life on the road and it's showing in his lack of material. This is the last special of his I'll waste time on. I thought this was going to be a swan's song of sorts, but not even close.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAmazing, Good show for entire family viewing.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsSomewhere along the line Iglesias decided to stop telling jokes and instead offer long winding stories. His last two specials including this one have reflected this and the results are not good. Gone are the days of laughing until you have tears in your eyes and then repeating the jokes the next day at work. Iglesias is an incredibly personable man and an excellent entertainer, but this very long special simply is not up to par with his earlier work.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsNormally I have enjoyed his comedy, but this special was eh at best. I laughed at some parts, but he spent most the time railing against cancel culture and it just got old real fast.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI first saw him in a tiny comedy club in Manhattan Beach in the early 2000's . I have loved him ever since. This new special is at Dodger Stadium and is his absolute best special to date! Hail Fluffy!!
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsI'll be the first to say that "Stadium Fluffy" isn't necessarily Gabriel Iglesias' best work. Nonetheless, it is a funny special that more than anything celebrates the veteran comedian's prolific career. I have always liked his positivity and tone when performing comedy and I think he really does come off as a likable person. Some of the jokes and stories in this are hilarious, but I feel like there have been more memorable specials from this comedian. It's nothing uncommon for a comedian that has been around for so long and the fact that the special is still rock solid is a feat of its own.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsHilarious. Gabriel Iglesias really knows how to tell a story and work the stage.