Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Too much empty headed fan service masquerading as character building which is a shame because I actually liked the effects work which invokes the original in more effective and entertaining ways.
    Absolute Perfection! Best of the franchise! There is literally nothing wrong with this film, except maybe a re-tread of the first film but done better.
    Actually a decent sequel to the original. While the two leads were soft Mackenna Grace was very likable in her role. Theoriginal Ghostbusters should have been left out. Too old and unfunny.
    I loved this movie, the young cast was fantastic in the roles, as were the rest of the cast. Tying this movie to the 80s classics was done very respectfully without just repeating what came from the old movies. My only complaint is I would have liked a slower build up becoming full fledged ghost busters. A slower build up to the demons with a slower build up of learning the skills of ghost busting would have really knocked this out of the park for me.
    Paul Rudd was so good in this movie. If you were a fan of the originals, this movie does not disappoint. Unless you were looking forward to slimer, because slimer is not in this film.
    At last, a 'Ghostbusters' movie I actually, kinda, like. I will say that even with that being the case, I still didn't overly enjoy it. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but this franchise just never truly delivers for me personally; I don't rate the original two films, the 2016 reboot is one I found to be better but still not good. The whole concept simply doesn't do anything for me, for some reason. The reason I did just narrowly enjoy this one more is the cast, to be honest. I have similar feelings about everything else here as I do for those aforementioned past instalments, but those onscreen are real positives... well, at least a few of 'em. Mckenna Grace and Logan Kim are the best things about 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife', for my money. Grace portrays her "nerdy" character supremely well, while Kim is amusing; his comedic delivery is absolutely spot on, especially whilst we are introduced to his character at the beginning. The others are alright, whilst it's pleasant to see cameos from the past. The Mini-Pufts are cute, at least. Here's hoping I'll like 'Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire' more when that comes out in a few months.
    Tiene una par emotiva es un o menaje al actor Harold Ramis que interpret├│ a Egon Spengler en Ghostbusters la historia es genial e lee efecto de fantasma son geniales
    This movie is amazing as it shows so much respect to the original and paid homage to Harold Ramis. This movie had great comedy with a great storyline. Wished it was longer.
    The prominent focus on nostalgia for the original movies can at times get in the way of the story, but this fun, distinctively directed Ghostbusters sequel is cleverly written and thoroughly engaging.
    It's got some funny moments, I'm a huge fan of Paul Rudd; so that's a plus for me. There's also some pretty big nostalgia parts for some OG fans. Good flick ­čĹŹ