audience Reviews, 54% Audience Score
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsit's not a bad movie; it's simply look like a cheap remake of the village
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI watched this with my gf and her parents because it looked pretty bad and we wanted to make fun of it. Oh boy did we have fun, this movie was terrible to say the least. Feel really bad for the actors that signed on to this “movie”.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsThe western/horror combo was about to be a nice combo until it took a lame Shyamalan turn into a false uptopia. Nephew undercovers his uncle's devious control using a giant wooden goat idol.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsBORING, good soundtrack, ending picked up a lil lol
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsHorror Western Loses Itself to Sluggish Pacing and Muddied Mystique
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsSuspenseful! Great acting all around and very well written!