Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery

Probably the most well-crafted film I've ever see, Glass Onion is the right way to do a murder mystery. So good for rewatches.
    Daniel Craig returns with command in this occasionally goofy but frequently compelling sequel with a bombastic cast and a twisty story, all beneath Rian Johnson's strong camera work..
    I enjoyed the mystery but ultimately it fell short. The first installment was way better in my opinion. In fact, the 1st installment, may have clouded my judgement as it was so damn good. I could not remember Daniel Craig's been this heavy first time around. At times I found it irritating/comical. Ultimately, a good watch irrespective!.
    Not exactly heavyweight fare but a fun and entertaining movie.
    I do enjoy most work from Mr R Johnson, in spite of usually accurately tracing the suspect quickly, does not spoil my joy, Danny Craig is brilliant and fun, my favourite in this Knives Out Kate Hudson. Light entertainment with wee murder mystery.
    Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (titled onscreen as simply Glass Onion) is a 2022 American mystery film written and directed by Rian Johnson 🧅 It's good 🙂 I'd recommend it if you like this genre 👍🏼 It's not perfect and I really didn't like the final 10 mins, but this is an entertaining film… World-famous detective Benoit Blanc heads to Greece to peel back the layers of a mystery surrounding a tech billionaire and his eclectic crew of friends.
    **** this sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excellent throughout
    Glass Onion was a solid F. A pure piece of fluff. I was so disappointed in the movie and I kicked myself for having wasted a couple of hours watching it. With all the build-up I kept thinking that it would get better.
    Possibly one of the worst overhyped films of the year.