Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Every Childhood dream realized giant monsters, big action scenes,rmtragic loss of heartfelt characters, family drama interwoven and then there's Mothra Queen of the skies. This was epic even on my 46" tv which by the way I upgraded after seeing it to 65" Micheal Dougherty infused as much edge of your seat action and droplets of comedy much as he did on Krampus but they are two completely different movies that require we suspend all reality and just believe, go go Godzilla!!!
    Rotten Tomatoes expects this film to be more than what it is, and it's really dumb. Let's just be honest, we're here to watch two big monsters beat the shit out of each other, and that's what we get! Great movie, the score is just dumb.
    Best monster movie! Love the intensity on scenes, the actions, the references to the classical Godzilla movies. Nothing but Joy when I saw the movie!
    Godzilla reigns Supreme!!!!
    Great effects, great sound, some good action scenes. But, oh, Why So Serious? And, what's happening anyway? I think a dozen or so monsters are supposed to be Earth's ancient protectors, so why are they eating each other? Needs more cheese.
    Godzilla King of the monsters is likely the most misunderstood film of the entire franchise and series in general, because it deserves way more than it got for a score
    Well we're watching a Godzilla movie right? Why in the middle of the fight of monsters does the movie focus on the uninteresting characters that are humans? (6.5/10)
    Absolutely spectacular
    Impossible story Terrible acting Horrible waste of money
    Definitely a let down from the previous movie. The family drama got in the way more than it compelled me to care. Super 8 was a much better version of what they were going for.