Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great entertainment. There have been so many of these i missed this one and saw by accident. Worth it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Rewatched it on my big screen at home. What a joke of a movie, it wasn't even that enjoyable just for its cgi work which is questionable at best in what are supposed to be the most exiting parts of the movie. Every time Serizawa says 'Gojira' is absolutely cringey. Not that most of the dialogue isn't any better. There's no depth, there's no passion for what Godzilla is for the movie screen. It doesn't blow me away like it should. Which is a shame.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Friend kept going on and on about how great this movie was and I finally bit the bullet. Let me tell you, that bullet was pretty painful. Godzilla is overrated.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie is boring as fuck.
    It is great movie one of the best I have ever seen
    Nothing but badass monster fight scenes. 10/10
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The story was too simple and boring, but the fights and characters are worth seeing, as the ending will give fans a part that they wouldn't forget.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie has a bad story-line and terrible acting, but makes up for some of it with its stunning graphics.
    I loved the movie, it reminded me of the Japanese movies.
    This is one of the best movies I have seen after a long time. Such a relieve from MCU obsessed industry.