Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's dumb, boring and stupid
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Godzilla King of monsters is a very mediocre film and the closest thing I can compare it to is Rampage. They are both decent action films with big name stars in it, based on something else with big CGI monsters fighting each other in a very B grade plot that you will forget 10 minutes after you watch it. But overall not a horrible film just not the best but okay. I will give it a 3.5/5
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I watched this movie last night and it was very average fare. As a child, I watched all the Toho movies for Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, et. al. This was a bit of a CGI extravaganza with some bizarre mythology thrown in for good measure. Entertaining, but nothing to rave about.
    Wow critics are so wrong about this movie, it’s amazing.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's ok and I can appreciate what Godzilla fans like about it. This series is about as good as it can be and I wouldn't want to see them anywhere nearer the originals.
    Just finished watching this in segments past two days. I saw it before but this time it was super awesome. Unbelievable. All my childhood monsters from Godzilla movies were in it and CGI they looked awesome. Good story incredible special effects. Loved it. 3/23/20 Worthy rewatch
    This is the best movies
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Godzilla: King of the Monsters is the sequel from 2014, the story follows the origin of the alpha monsters and supposedly it is all the humans fault. The plot was confusing, the CGI effects were pretty good, the movie had an all star cast from Kyle Chandler, Millie Bobby Brown, Charles Dance, David Strathairn, and many others. I liked the fight between the monsters but it was just confusing. I fell out of interest half way thru the movie. It was good to watch once but nothing to wrote home about.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This addresses the criticisms of Garland's 2014 outing with the grace of a bull in a China shop, placing the Kaiju action in the forefront and curtailing the story to the back where it belongs. A vast improvement in every facet over it's predecessor but it's not saying much. There is a lot of potential missed here regardless of the massive strides this sequel makes.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Can have some borings moments but the action scenes can fix it