Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Godzilla done right, modern (or not so modern?) myth and all. There's something compelling about the sequel here and the original in this Godzilla redo for our time. Reading alot into the classic stories, horribly bad yet good as they were, these modern versions find the core of the old and run with it, and run with it extremely well! Allegory, metaphor or just a good go get the snacks and popcorn flick, take your pick and enjoy.
    I love Godzilla movies... but talk about going over the top with special effects, non-nonsensical story writing, the amount of destruction it is a miracle anyone survived, and then suddenly everything in a chaotic moment goes absolutely silent... The environmentalist wrote this one. No I haven't forgotten the Smog monster... But Eleven was on the show!
    This movie was a mess. Great special effects can't make up for a Predictable and bland storyline.
    It is not the best movie in history but it is extremely fun to watch, great action scenes and something that I loved is how each of the monsters has a very marked personality.
    this was a awesome film. it did all the criticisms some people had with Godzilla 2014 but if you are a Godzilla fan you will love this movie.
    At its essence, it is everything that I want in a Godzilla film. Awesome action, fun fight scenes, cool world building, a phenomenal soundtrack and the best kind of fan service. Don't watch if you're interested in the humans, that's not what a Godzilla film is for. Real fans know that the true characters are monsters
    this was bad bad bad. Kyle Chandler should not be paid he basically single handed made this a bad movie, this person can not act, I went and looked at his past movies to make sure i don't waist my time again with one of his movies. basically the movie did have some good actors that were asleep.
    It couldn't keep my interest. It tried to be complex but fell flat.
    An interesting kaiju movie with spectacular action scenes and decent other scenes. This movie is far from being the best kaiju movie, but it's pretty good
    I never thought I'd see an American Godzilla movie that was just as good as the Japanese movies. This movie is even better than almost all other Godzilla movies with the monsters and how they move, fight, and look. Mothra is calming, Rodan is fast and terrifying, and King Ghidorah truly acts as if it has three heads for once.