Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Julian Denny's on from Deadpool is thick.
    Everything I wanted in the first movie (2014) is in this movie. Filled with action, Godzilla and Ghidorah get a lot of screen time. The story isn't that great however.
    godzilla monsters reunited
    As an audience, this movie is not that bad my brother and I watch it, and there are no bad critics from us good movie
    Godzilla 2: KOTM is a clear proof that Hollywood is more vulnerable in narrative quality than visual. Its special effects and almost the soundtrack may be admirable, but it slacks too much with a not very satisfactory script, with some plot errors; making clear the term "fan movie for fans".It relies a lot on fanservice and nostalgia, and the humans are pitiful in the movie, Serishawa is saved by being memorable, but none of them shine for their acting. Is simply a seller of nostalgia, no wonder why it is overrated (The fandom).
    Probably one of the most boring movies I've ever seen.
    The writing was a mess and most of the actions the characters did made no sense. My life is actively worse after watching this movie. If I could give up a limb so that I could forget watching it, I would.
    Very good godzilla movie.
    Not the worst in the world but still not good. The characters in this one, unlike the rest of the Monsterverse, have a semblance of character development that relates to a central theme. Still, this is the bare minimum for a film and it isn't anything more than a movie about monsters fighting each other. It's not beautiful, it's not emotional, it's just monsters.
    Well performed with good CGI; still not perfect, but definitely a good product!