Godzilla: King of the Monsters

I hope hollywood stop selling us Millie bobby brown cause she sucks
    My son loved it. Me not so much
    Very cringy to watch The plot was meh, but the acting was straight up hot garbage. For a Millie Bob Brown movie, I was expecting WAY better acting. It seemed way to fake, normally I don't like when people do that "talking to themselves when in a stressful situation" thing, but this was straight-up fake, for example when they were in the humvee the army dude said "If you guys were my parents, I would leave home" and they instantly thought Maddie was at home, like what logic is that? This happened many times, and people are just too "movie like" and it's to a point where you can't even think of anything realistic. I regret buying this.
    The most non-Michael Bay Michael Bay movie ever. Constant destruction and chaos. Halfway through I completely tuned out. It's like a way more mindless CGI mess of PACIFIC RIM.
    I think it's amazing, I came to the cinema to see giant monsters fight each other like old times and that's what I got, fascinating
    I LOVED THE MOVIE , I honestly had never seen such art already made on the screen of theaters what a movie! I was looking so hard for a film that would make me jump and jump with emotion, anger, sadness and joy, that film gave me more passion for cinema always on weekends I see this masterpiece of cinema sincerely there is no other film so perfect and so well done that Ive already seen, but of course Im not here just to suck up, right? Im here to talk about constructive criticism too, for example: I think they should focus more on kaijus and not on humans. out of nowhere leaves for a human scene this is the only thing that bothers me the fact that focusing a lot on humans would be much better if they focused a lot more on kaijus, in fact one thing that I am loving in this film is the fact that they are shipping godzilla with mothra PLEASE THAT THIS IS TRUE THAT YOU CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE A COUPLE I will love it if that is true, well more is that apart from that one detail the film is WONDERFUL my favorite film and I just want to see er my gojira beat the kong down
    Uma super produção,uma história bem apresentada e desenvolvida,com riquezas de detalhes,e sempre muito bem explicativa,com bons personagens,e boas atuações,efeitos especiais sensacionais bem como os efeitos sonoros,com certeza um super filme.
    was pretty good! I can't exactly remember the first one, but this would've been just as good if you hadn't seen the first. I followed the story and the graphics were pretty good!
    I couldn't stay interested. It's nonsensical and ridiculous. There's too many monsters. The story is absurd. It's mostly just giant CGI monsters crashing into each other for 2 hours.
    Enjoy it for what it is; giant monsters smashing things