Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Yeah, the story isn't particularly good or plausible – who am I kidding, it's darn right silly -- but thanks to some monstrously epic visuals that manages to capture the majesty of these legendary film creatures as they battle each other in destructive fight after destructive fight, I'm not sure I really care. In short, if you're here for the story, then man, don't bother; but if you just want to be entertained by a load of monsters tearing each other's heads off (quite literally, occasionally), then I think there's enough of that to do the trick.
    This is what a Godzilla movie should be! The human characters may still be boring, but that's typical Godzilla movie formula and they made up for it with a whole lot of awesome fan service. I'm here for monsters and they delivered.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's exactly what it promises to be: a fun, big and loud movie about giant monsters fighting. And I'm a sucker for those.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I would totally pay to see Godzilla against monsters only without forgettable characters, a weak plot, and lazy dialogue.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This film is why I hate action films. The same formula is used through the entire movie , theirs a talking scene then a monster fight scene, it's horrible. The only redeeming thing is the great performance by Vera Farming. Grade: D
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Another SJW themed movie. Thanks for destroying a once great monster story with the typical Hollywood PC garbage. I made it until the meeting scene and off it went.
    A tribute to many Godzilla films, the best Godzilla movie in my eyes. Had me on edge from beginning to end. From the iconic roar through the monsters theme songs. I can't wait for Godzilla v Kong!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    a below average monster movie dimly lit and a dim story
    The battles absolutely did not disappoint!! The humans can be forgiven if tho some of their actions are weird but it weirdly makes sense
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.