Good Mourning

Perfect for what it is, it feels nostalgic and relatable like 'Superbad' or 'Napoleon Dynamite'. Big laughs and slapstick humour, very lighthearted. Conversely, unlike most of that genre, this movie plays on the stereotype of celebrity - as opposed to that of the 'loser kid'. The viewer is forced into the addled mind of a successful actor, and therefore witnesses all the raw humanity therein. As an audience, we relate to Colson Baker's character in the same way we would Jonah Hill's or Michael Cera's. When you consider that in the past, the role of 'the popular kids' were never developed beyond self satisfied ignorance... It's quite impressive.
    "Dude, Where's My Car" but for Gen Z, which is a good thing :)
    The star is for Pete Davidson only. Literally had to see MGKs genitals just so that I could listen to his music for 2 hours. Biggest waste of time ever and it wasn't even funny. MGK gives me the ick
    Absolutely loved the movie. The cast is amazing. Super funny and entertaining. I loved the story line. I'm glad I bought it!
    Honestly one of the best comedies I've seen in a while !! I Laughed so hard and loved their acting skills !! Obviously you have to keep your mind open and humor free to watch it, otherwise you're not worthy of this stoner masterpiece. The choosen cast is just a 10/10, their complicity in real life just made the movie even better.
    This is a comedy, stop seeing it from your soft dick tower crying because is not a documentary about the polish holocaust serious black and white movie. I LOVE IT, I saw it with a friend while eating pizza and we laugh until our body hurt. Its a fun movie with Mod Sun stealing the screen. The photography is not the best but it has a solid screenplay. Totally recommend it to see it with friends.
    need to see it but i know it be a good film , and the comedy too , and i know Machine Gun Kelly and Mod sun will see this review .
    I enjoyed this movie. Hope to see more from MGK and Mod Sun, especially something like Downfalls High!
    Great movie to watch when you just need something light and fun. Colson is hilarious and hot, plus Megan Fox. I mean come on!
    This movie is supposed to be kind of bad, and that's why it's good. If you didn't like the movie, you are just dumb.