Gretel & Hansel

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    was a short story, but the broody tones made the film worth viewing
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Weird but I liked that it was unpredictable.
    Slow, confusing, boring.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Expected more horrific ending and storyline.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I liked the move wish it was longer and went further into the story line. overall I still enjoy it.
    I liked it! It was suspenseful and interesting. Falls in the category of movies like The Witch and Midsommer.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A bit muddled at times, but a good reworking of a classic tale. Creepy in places, a few scares, and some good camera work. It’s not a mainstream horror movie, but if you’re a fan of old school, atmospheric horror then you won’t be disappointed.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Long winded story of fairy tale.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Gretel and Hansel isn't a bad movie, it's just not a good movie either. In fact, it might just be one of the "moviest" movies I've ever seen. It's safe, bland, predictable, and completely uninteresting in terms of its story. Sitting in front of me was a mother and her four-year-old child, neither of whom seemed particularly scared by the material on display. If anything, I think they found it a bit boring. I know I did. If it wasn't for the great (if somewhat inconsistent in terms of accent) performances and interesting visuals, I probably would've fallen asleep near the end. I guess I just don't know why we needed another retelling of the Hansel and Gretel storyline in the first place. I always figured the franchise peaked in its absurdity with "Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" anyway.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Extremly slow, no action,and no scary parts. SAVE YOUR MONEY!