Half Brothers

The spoiled critics that ranked this so low are obviously wayyy out of touch with what this movie is...a harsh lesson that life sucks, you may NEVER get the answers you want, but move on with life. Reading reviews on how there's no, "punchline ending on why the father didn't come back" and "we weren't dazzled with a surprise ending" drips in entitled Hollywood. Ugggh. This is real life...fathers can suck and Renaldo got as much closure as he's gonna get. The end. The storyline had enough depth for a 1.5 hour movie, some welcome surprises, and overall great acting by the main two characters. Some of the situations were over the top, but so was Hangover and no one batted an eye. Go see this movie. It's not slapstick comedy, more drama and struggle with many light-hearted moments in the film.
    Funny, great story, well worth the time to watch.
    Hilarious and heartwarming! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
    Really enjoyed this movie. Although, this movie only shines a bit of a light in how immigrants coming to the USA experience, we can see is not easy.
    I've read on other review sites a LOT of full on racist reviews of this wonderful film. It is cute, funny, heartwarming and YES political, thank goodness!! Unfortunately that means racist America is going to freak out, but the rest of humanity might appreciate it. We need more films like this that put Amurika in its place and help all the crazy ethnocentric folks see how ridiculous they look in the eyes of the rest of the world. There are few completely original plots anymore so it doesn't bother me when a movie is reminiscent of another. It was purely entertaining in all the ways I needed it to be and left me feeling good inside. Thank you to all involved for a beautiful film. More please!!!
    I loved this movie, it was funny and I also cried like a little “B”. 5 stars. 💪😎❤️
    A cheap mexican copy of Due Date (2010). Really bad movie, I could not finish to watch it.
    It's a good story of a father's redemption, as well as, seeing things in a new perspective. It's funny, thought provoking and heartfelt.
    The movie was very funny. A little to many captions for me to read, and I only say that because by the time I have read the caption I felt I missed the expressions of the actors during the scene.
    Critics can hate but, this hilarious comedy between two brothers is a great film to watch for all ages, I definitely recommend this movie to anyone that wants a nice mellow comedy that will make you smile at the end