Haunted Mansion

Thus movie is awesome and has so much fan service in it. I could watch it again and again
    Wow. Yet another horrible movie. Disney lost their creativity. I mean this movie couldn't keep our attention with anything. The acting was bad, the story was bad, the special effects weren't even that great.
    This movie was the definition of "it existed." There was really nothing special here. The plot was really basic and nothing about it made me feel for the characters much. An iffy plot leading to a movie that did nothing more than pass some time.
    As a Haunted Mansion fan, this movie brought everything I could've possibly wanted forever more!
    I know I am probably not necessarily the target demographic for The Haunted Mansion but nevertheless I was legitimately excited for this one. Just considering the all-star cast alone was enough to put this on my radar with names like Rosario Dawson and LaKeith Stanfield. The unfortunate reality is that not even a great ensemble could overcome the lack in progression in narrative. Safe to say I was shocked this was edited down to a runtime that exceeded two hours as I found on several occasions a redundancy in the writing that really affected the pacing down to a slog. It's a film based on an amusement park ride and so everything feels forced and generic. Most of the characters are hollow and underdeveloped, and I didn't experience any real moments of genuine laughter. And I honestly tried to be open-minded, but like I said, I think this would have been a better viewing experience if I'd watched this with my niece and nephew. Bottom line, I am sure this will be entertaining enough for a younger audience but in my personal experience, I fell asleep on multiple attempts to get through to the credits.
    The Haunted Mansion is a good family movie for 1 evening, I would not review it because it is a mediocre film with a much-loved tie
    After watching the one with Eddie Murphy I thoroughly enjoyed that, i had high hopes for this one. Omg was I wrong. Most of the film there sat at the round table.Its just going back in time over the mansions past occupants.You tend to loose interest so that says it all to me. It really has hardly any laughs .I wouldn't recommend.
    it was good and it is aproprate for kids but it is a bit boring
    As an enormous Haunted Mansion attraction fan, I found the film filled with Easter Eggs and references to the WDW and Disneyland rides. If you are a fan of these Disney attractions, I recommend seeing this film. I found it to be family-friendly while still maintaining a sinister edge. There were a couple of nice jump scares, and the film's overall pacing was well-timed. I also loved the addition of "Ghost Winks" to the storyline. It made the story relatable to audience members who have lost an important loved one.
    Wasn't the best Wasn't the worst. I'm OK if I ever see it again, my kids ditched me and didn't finish it.