Head Count

Promising premise that under-delivers.
    I really enjoyed this movie! Had to watch a few times.
    You can tell it's not supposed to be an A-movie, but what a B-movie! Clearly lots of talent from the cast and crew went into making this film and that's what makes it worth seeing. Highly recomended if you like the concept of shapeshifting and 'the killer could be among us' type stuff
    Not a very strong recommendation, but not bad. Much of it is so standard that while watching it for the first time I kept thinking, have I seen this before. Rather unsatisfying end. I guess you're supposed to use your cliche generator to make sense of it.
    this was fine... the acting is not great & there's quite a few just awkward/cringey parts -- which, maybe was on purpose because of the situation at the time, but I got the feeling it wasn't. there were a few tense scenes that were well done, but all in all I don't think i'd recommend this one.
    Some good ideas but not great folks.
    the concept results in some intense and creepy moments. it does feel like they could've done more with the premise and a few of the characters simply acted odd and unrealistic. however, compared to your average horror flick, there was enough substance to recommend.
    I am really, really glad I grew up in an era where this movie would have been considered horrible. My favorite part was the 1989 morphing technology straight out of Michael Jackson's ‘Black or White' music video. Plot was ridiculously slow and ineffective, no real tension or scares, the alien thing looked like a costume left over from Land of the Lost. How was it that half hour Twilight Zone episodes were consistently thoughtful and scary back in 1965 and 55 years later, Hollywood studios can't put together a halfway decent horror movie?
    It kept me guessing (I love that) Word to the wise: Once Evan is alone with the group, keep a close eye on everyone. You'll see why I said this later in the film.
    A movie that surprises you. Isaac Jay is the standout but the whole cast is great. A strong debut from Elle Callahan.