High Strung Free Dance

Phenomenal acting, dancing, videography. Everything and more!
    This was a great Netflix film to pass the time- it felt like it celebrated the arts a bit more than other recent YA dance movies. It was a predictable story, a bit cheesy but lots of fun.
    Absolute favorite! A total celebration of pure art & music. Watched it again! Should be on Broadway. I've seen few movies this uplifting and with every type of dance celebrated! Thank you to the writer the cast the choreographer- incredible achievement!!!
    I was so enthralled with the dance, the piano, the choreography... the story took a back seat. and I will watch this movie over and over again the see the dance, the piano, the fluid choreography, the art... If you love art, just art, this is for you.
    It was phenomenal. I am speechless. The producer(s) made a mind blowing decision for the ending of movie, one that I have never seen before and it left me wanting so much more.
    It's captivating and beautiful! Full of movement, grace, talent, and surprise. If you love dance, any form of dance, you have to see this!
    My absolute new favorite movie. The music was beyond phenomenal. The final piece was breathtaking. I don't cry at movies but this one moved me. I've already watched it a few times.
    This is EASILY one of the best movies I've watched. The romance and the background story was great. The actors and actresses played their roles like it wasn't acting. And the dancing made this one of the best dancing movies I've ever seen.
    Honestly the most bland and stupid movie I have ever seen. I only watched it to simp over Thomas Doherty and TBH I only kept watching it for him. If anyone can reduce this piece of garbage to a fan edit of Thomas Doherty then I will upvote that. This movie did not have an ending, a climax, or a beginning. To this day I don't know what I watched. If I wanted a badly shot version of broadway on crack I would watch Harry Potter puppet pals on youtube because even almost 10 years later it still holds up. I can't even call this a movie. someone save Thomas Doherty from this Youtuber movie lookin ass dumpster trash bustiana trailer shit show of a movie. Don't even get me started on the cultural appropriation for the fucking only Indian dude in this fucking god awful movie. Also this white ass boring diddly doo ass main character looked like a stale piece of bread on the side of the road that is so hard it is like cardboard. The best part about her was she could do spins. Also how did Kayla(pretend this is written in rhinestones) broke her bone like she drank any milk in her whole diddly ass doo licking life. PERIOD P.s. Thomas if you are reading this, nothing against you but DAMN DO HURT ME BABY. Also call me pls 🥺
    Choreographies are stunning! I like the movie, because it has something fresh, different from others.