High Strung Free Dance

Phenomenal Film, the talent of Harry Jarvis playing Piano and Juliet Doherty dancing is on another level. A real feel good movie and Harry Jarvis, Thomas Doherty and Juliet Doherty were brilliant, I can't wait to see more from these talented young cast!
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    not interested in watching
    One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. A must see for sure.
    Great music & dance with a story to support it. Will see it again!
    I loved the movie phenomenal dancing!! The acting was great and would highly recomend seeing I would definitely watch it again!!
    The music and dancing were outstanding and I really liked the side story line of the musician who could not play because of her hands and the relationship she had with the young musician. A wonderful movie - I wish everyone could see it
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Had my 13 year old dancing in his seat while his 70 year old Grandmother hummed and tapped her toes. win/win
    The creativity of the dancers & pianist! Tasteful language & wholesome relationships
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Too trite. It's an old plot. Did not enjoy the dancing or selection of music.
    Wife wanted to see this movie that I wasn't familiar with. I was wowed ... simply outstanding story/film. Chronicles the struggles of so many very talented, professional dancers and musicians trying to make it in the Big Apple. The emerging love story and choreography & music were second to none. Hoping it's a sleeper and finds an appreciative audience. A big thumbs up.