audience Reviews, 87% Audience Score
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThis is a pretty decent action thriller film. I remember seeing the live news footage when this particular attack happened - it was a scary time. The film fetaures a decent cast and lots of tension. I was somewhat pleased to see one or two turn of events (a small element of humanity seemed to exist, where perhaps it may not have done). I'm not sure there's too much I can say about it but its a well made film, which I'd hope depicts the story well and indeed there's the usual thing of text and photos/library footage shown at the end of the film, before the final credits roll, to finish the story and put a bit of context to things. Not a bad film at all...it didn't feel/seem disrespectful to what was surely a tragic and very scary time to live through. Recommended.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA great movie absolute a must see. It is really an heartbreaking scenario. This based of a really story is well filmed.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsHotel Mumbai is a 2018 action thriller film directed by Anthony Maras 🏨 It's very good! 😀 I'd recommend it 👍🏼 This is far more violent than I was expecting and some scenes are different to watch. NOVEMBER 26, 2008… TERROR STRUCK THE HEART OF INDIA.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsWe need to be conscious of the world we live in and the film only showed what really happened. I couldn't help thinking again and again of the Paris attacks in 2015
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsExceptional dramatization of a tragic crime against humanity. Do not watch if you are easily upset - not gory or blood splutteringly silly but, extremely realistic in terms of the true horror of the event. Good that the film makers took on multiple perspectives. I'd wanted to watch this since it first came out at the theaters. Was not disappointed but, please beware - what happened over those few days was very upsetting and the movie truly conveys this to the audience.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsAn unimpressive dramatic presentation of the real events.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsHotel Mumbai will absolutely leave a deep scare in your memory, it's a massacre of fear. 1 thing I don't get it, how the gunmen wandering around few streets & hotel for such a long period without any domestic defence countermeasure? Interested to how how true to reality the story was. Most populated city in India lack of own special CT force, really? They not even that pro, just thugs...
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsVery tense, well directed film with Dev Patel doing a wonderful turn as a waiter trying his best to keep people safe. It seems some find the action and bloody scenes gratuitous. They are wrong. We need to see the length to which religious zealots will go to destroying any semblance of compassion. Religion is poison.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsThe movie was reasonably well done. I like Dev Patel. He usually makes good choices of roles to play and films with which he associates. I think I'm just weary of the ugliness of terrorism – it's causes and effects. So while I appreciated the film, I can't say I was ‘entertained' … it just made me sad.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThere are a lot of Islamofacism apologists out there with @NPR and @azcentral being the most egregious examples. Watch this movie. Watch what they don't want the general public to know about. Five stars all the way.