How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

I'm not a fan of how they decided to end out the trilogy. I think it was really just not necessary and movie 2 already went down a sad and dark path. None the less, this movie had good moments and it was nice to know that toothless was not the last of his kind...generally speaking. At least it ended up a bit of an upbeat note...and it had a lot of good moments in it. You can't really watch the first 2 and not see it close out.
    3 and a half out of 5. The final installment if this kind of did not feel like much and I felt bored with it. I may have to watch it again but it is a very pretty film with a fun opening and other cool sequences. It's scale is not like 1 but it has decent adventure and in one scene I think they used real water mixed with animation which was amazing. So all together may have to watch it again and it was an alright film to quite eye capturing at other times.
    How Toy Story 4 won the Oscar over this I will never know. This film is amazing
    Weakest of the trilogy, but I can imagine that only dedicated fans really had a problem with it. An enjoyable movie with great animation and a lovely soundtrack that falls apart if you understand the context and implications of the characters actions. For any fan, I'd recommend watching it halfway and then pausing and imagining your own ending, because whatever it is it will no doubt be more in line with the characters and the values they've demonstrated over the past two movies than the ending we actually got.
    The weakest of the trilogy and it felt it could have pushed the bar a little higher in a few areas. But it still manages to be a great film with a bittersweet conclusion.
    I haven't been to a theater in 20 years and my kids first time. Best experience I ever had. The seats were amazing and so was the popcorn! Can't wait until next week.
    I don't care if this is the final chapter in the trilogy. I want to be and a fourth film and a series which sets after the third and the homecoming.
    I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did in that ending scene. It's such a great conclusion to this story, I'm just sad that it reached that conclusion and won't carry on.
    great show to watch with the family. loved it!
    It's good, I'd recommend it