How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

An amazing movie to end this stunning trilogy!
    It rushes to end the story but it still is a pretty entertaining movie.
    About the same as the second one but I do think it did better. Such a great ending to a beautiful story.
    a beatiful end to the httyd series im glad dreamworks didn't milk the series until it became a simpsons sydrome hiccup and and toothless realise that as long as humans like grimel are still alive even if grimel himself is dead people will still threaen the dragon so they have to say goodbye but at the same time remain apart of eachothers lives
    Amazing. Recommend watching.
    ok so, Spoiler Alert, if you've not seen it yet, click off of this! I LOVED THE WAY IT ENDED OMGGGGGG!! I thought at first, the dragons were going to the Hidden world and they'd never see them again, I was so SAD!! But then when they see eachother again, years later and they both have kids, YAYYY!!! Was just awesome!! The whole movie was GREATTTT!! I love ALL 3 of them and all the series and everything about this!! My son and I read the books together when he was a kid and we were just chuffedddddd when they movies came out!!
    A satisfying end to a fantastic franchise. Dreamworks definitely hit their peak with the CG animation they have, and the story felt emotional and adventurous enough for the whole family to enjoy.
    A poignant final chapter in a near flawless animated trilogy, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World contains a successful recipe of emotion, action, and jaw-dropping animation that delivers exactly what the filmmakers intended.
    magical, lots of fun, and cute dragons~!
    A satisfying end to the trilogy.