I Still Believe

Loved the movie and the story.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Thankful for a movie that is doctrinally correct, and shows we can always trust God! No matter what..
    An absolutely moving story about true love, I don't care if you're a Christian or not everybody needs to see this movie, God works in mysterious ways. This movie will move you in ways you never think it could
    Touching moving true story. God is good
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    These horrible Christian movies have GOT to stop. The most common religion these day’s is people who have NO religious affiliation. Let’s demand these types of movies stop!
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I Still Believe feels like your standard tv-movie of the week, filled with manipulative script decissions, without any originality stuck in its backbone. The actors mean well, but they are stuck in a faith-based drama that doesn´t care to not provide audiences with the same basic ´boy falls in love with girl, girl dies of heavy medical disease´ story you could seen any day of the week. That anybody thought a ridiculous two-hour runtime was a good idea for this, should have been fired.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    If you aren't "christianly inclined," like me, you'll find this about as boring as sitting through a 115-minute church service
    Hope for a hopeless world. Good acting. Great story. Clean story so everyone can watch. Message is why do things happen like they do?? Sometimes bad things happen to good people. No reason or explanation! Still have to believe and hope and love!
    such a great movie! I suggest watching this worth it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Enjoyable and authentic love story. And a true story about belief in God or in secular terms: hope. Good characters. Nice story...