Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody

This is a heartbreaking celebration of the life and music of The Voice Whitney Houston. And while it is, of course, ultimately tragic as we watch her descend into addiction, it is also a reminder of her music and amazing vocals with the iconic singer's voice being used for most of the number that soundtrack her story from obscurity to musical superstardom. And while it doesn't offer anything new, Naomi Ackie's performance is excellent.
    I was ready to be disappointed by this movie, because for some reason the critics didnt like it. I was very happy they were so wrong. If I could come back as any singer, I would want to be her. Can you imagine having an instrument like that? I cried 3 three times during the movie. Her national anthem was the summit. The best rendition to ever communicate America's honor and grandeur as it once was. "I have Nothing" is an awe inspirer of it's own. Couldn't figure out how they did the vocals, but the actress was on point. Loved Whitney, and if you did too, you will love this movie. More than two hours to spend with her is just not enough.
    It was a good movie, but it was too long.
    I loved Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance! It was really fabulous!
    I didn't get to watch the movie I went to the wrong movie theater and I want a refund.
    Wonderfully acted and lovely to hear Whitney's voice on the big screen.. there will never be another voice like hers.
    The music and I have a new found admiration for her voice and the songs she sang which coincided with her life.
    I thought they focused on Whitney and her personal struggles without straying off to other influencers in her life
    Movie was drawn out too long
    a great movie, a bit too long