IF

Best film of 2024 and the most underrated film ever made it’s an absolute must see! Do not listen to the critics!
    The story just happens to the characters. There is seemingly no character motivation. The world is not set up clearly, so everything is just confusing and hard to follow.
    Muy buena para ver en familia y muy conmovedora en ciertas partes
    This is a very imagintive look into what imaginary friends look like ans how they act. They did a great job with the casting on this one.
    I love John Krasinski and Ryan Reynolds, but I just didn’t think this movie was very good.
    If is so much more than the trailers would have you believe. It has humor, heart, emotion and a great message to adults and kids alike. While some things may be a bit too deep and emotional for younger kids, pre-teens and on should really connect to what the story is telling. It's an enjoyable family film that packs a bit of an emotional punch and is worth seeing on the big screen.
    good family movie but i don't understand why she didn't immediately realize that Reynolds' character was made up by one of the children
    Boring predictable , father daughter was an uninspiring lame relationship . Feel asleep trying to watch it twice with my son and easily forgotten
    Absolutely enjoyed this creative movie—must see by all humans! Great cast, cinematography, music and set!! Well done! Cannot wait for the next John Krasinski movie!! 👍👍
    I am an adult and this movie was wonderful!! I dint expect the tear jerker moments, but still a family watch