In A Violent Nature

This film could of been 10 minutes and still had the same impact, it has one of the best kill / gore scenes i’ve ever seen in a slasher but apart from that it’s alot of watching him walk through the woods and HOPING he’s about to do something interesting. Apart from 2 scenes this was a waste of time
    Rather than the unique take on horror some people suggest this is it is nothing but a fan film of Friday 13th in the disguise of its own story. A disabled boy bullied and killed unjust takes revenge on all around, initially shots hiding his face until he finds a mask with a later reveal of his disfigured face. Does this at all sound familiar? Those suggesting this is a unique take shooting horror in first person, guess where that was previously done? The sub par acting was marginally saved by the creativity of the kills but the only thing that makes this watchable is the lack of a Friday 13th and a void that needs filling.
    I'm not sure why this has garnered 79% RT ratings. There's barely anything original in this show and it's not scary. I'd call it a mediocre homage to past slasher films at best. I appreciate the "independent", low-budget feel to some movies, but the acting here is terrible and the there are too many problems with the story. How is an undead human that's been buried for years still powerlifter huge? How is this same monster able to walk on the bottom of a lake without floating to the top? It's too much of a leap for me to file so many unanswered/confusing plot points under the, "that's just how these movies are supposed to be," heading.
    It's Jason Voorhees meets Pumkinhead with worse acting and an incredible amount of ego.
    THIS MOVIE STINKS WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME
    I don’t even know what to say. Interesting concept of seeing a serial killers perspective but really badly executed. Was really boring and surface level.
    Completely unsatisfactory, i might see what director kept in mind while making this movie and it makes it special in some way although shortening unnecessary scenes would make the film a little bit more enjoyable
    Hatchet meets Rise of Leslie Vernon, yet feels infinitely blander than both. Some breathtaking kills for slasher fans but that's mostly it.
    An 80s type slasher from the pov of the killer. Overall, only one crazy kill and the rest were mid. Wait until it's free on a streaming service
    After having read all the rave reviews online, I thought this would be right up my alley. I was sorely disappointed. Extremely slow burn of a film. Should have been half an hour shorter. Too much footage showing the killer shuffling from A to B.