Inside Out 2

New characters are... out of characters! They don't match the old ones. Anxiety has more "monster" appearance while the others are more anthropomorpic. It's disturbing. The plot is bo-oo-ring, it copies the first part nearly entirely. I empathized way more with minor characters than with main ones. Bref, c'est pas crédible. There's some good ideas though.
    The film repeats conflicts from the first film, but gives greater emphasis to Riley with a discovery in her adolescence that happens when Riley wants to grow up and wants to be rude to her friends, and because these feelings are those that come with adolescence, this is what It really ends up making her change her perspective and her personality on a disproportionate level. What changed from the first to the second was old feelings gained a little prominence as well as new ones, which does not hinder the development of the film and makes anxiety the final message of the film.
    The first one is much better, too many senseless things, but it's cute dai
    Definitely recommend for families. I hope we get to more of Riley’s life in Inside Out 3.
    I enjoyed the 1st one, but this one feels too erratic. It doesn't make much sense for her to change so crazily overnight, & too much 2nd hand embarrassment yikes! Could barely finish it.
    Anxiety will the devil for me
    I loved the new characters that were introduced anxiety, envy, & embarrassment. But my favorites are the original characters!! Great family movie!
    Terrible! People walked out because it was that bad.
    Blew 1 away! The anxiety addition is so spot on.
    I cried, tears of joy (lol) so good